Y&R Discussion Week of June 14

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad Bell's brain:

Brooke mistakes the back of Stephanie's head for Ridge's, so she quickly disrobes...

Damn it, Hunter. Quit it with those lip implants.

Let's see if we can have another scene with Katherine Kelly Lang in some lingerie.

Gee. Lauralee is looking mighty attractive today.

OK. Hope & a SORASed RJ. She finds out she's not really Brooke's child so it's ok to go there.

Brooke and Taylor fighting over Ridge. What a great twist on B&B history!

• Members

Who is that, her mother? Im sorry but am I supposed to care for this old crow? Im waiting for her to just die already. She doesnt want Jill to ever find out the truth about her parents, yet she tells her brother on her deathbed. What an idiot

Phyllis, you are pathetic. If you need to work that hard to keep your husband interested in you, then he really isnt that interested in you. She's been fighting with and getting jealous of Nick's relationsship with Sharon for years. Bitch, either deal with it or move on. If you had any ounce of dignity left, you'd have chosen the latter years ago.

• Members

It's Liz Foster, Jill's adoptive mother, who Jill thought was her birth mother. I do care for the old crow as you call her. She is a legendary character written masterfully by the late William J. Bell. Yes, hack Maria may be writing this story but I still care becsuse of what William J. Bell did with her. That was Snapper, her son, who she was confessing the secret to. Liz has always to my knowledge come off as a caring and dear mother to Jill.

Archived