Y&R Discussion Week of June 14

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You and me both. Great scenes with Jill, Snapper and Greg -- and then she interrupts and starts shaking her press-on nail at Jill. "Now, Jill. Stop feeling surry for yourself. Pull yourself TUH-GEH-THUH!" For crissakes. Go bother Jana and Kevin, grandma. Jill is having a meltdown because her mother is ill and she has never felt so alone or cut off from her family -- and this old bat is playing the same old "Selfish Jill" song.

No. :( And you may not want to stay for the end of the episode.

• Members

To Y&R each story becomes a boring chess game most characters are pawns and the few obvious queens black knights etcetc that stay those consistent key figures in each arc. That would still make a story work if it didn't seems as if each story arc was a completely different game with different unclear uninteresting objectives which somehow manages by the end to be as relatively redundant as the previous game.

• Members

No, I'm totally not referring to anything surgical. It's all wardrobe and hair. He's dressed and groomed like a homeless man! Hasselhoff seemed tipsy today. Anyone else notice this? He's dialed it back a bit, though... and today was much better. Today's scenes were better paced and better directed. I actually cried a little at the end. I'm stil wantin those flashbacks, DAMMIT.

• Members

Now I just want to see when the show will start up a Fluckers/Abby affair.

I actually would rather see them pair Tucker and Heather, and they just sit around all day showing various characters their showreels from DAYS/GH/AMC, while those characters nod and say, "We know, we know. It's the writing. And the producing. And the hair and wardrobe..."

• Members

I'm not talking about that, I'm saying we need Jeanne/Julianna flashbacks, and Hasselhoff/Julianna flashbacks. They should NEVER use a Brenda flashback at this point. But they don't *need* to use Jill flashbacks if they got Snapper/Greg/Kay ones.

Archived