Y&R Discussion Week of June 14

• Members

Damn. Has Tokyo ever looked so dank, dark and cheap? What happened? Did Miller chew his way through all the wood scenery?

It's official. Sharon is too stupid to live, Phyllis is too obnoxious to live and Nick too gross to live. Please Adam. Redeem yourself forever by killing them OFF.

I... don't know what to make of Abby and Daniel. I could get behind them if Graz shaved off his child-molester face fuzz and this Great Love Story in the Making wasn't happening all so damn fast.

Juliana McCarthy :wub: love her with Jill and Snapper. Can't we just say that Liz made a mistake thinking Jill was adopted and that she is actually her child? Or something? Seeing Liz uanble to breathe in that hospital bed = torture.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TBH, I do not actually remember -- my FF finger got itchy. All I know is, Brainiac Nick somehow figured out/tracked down the cell phone that Skye and Adam are sharing in Brazil. He calls up and gets Skye and pretends to be some podunk hoohah looking for somebody else. Then Sharon begged Nick to give her the cell phone number so that she could ascertain if it was Adam's voice they heard over the phone. She calls up and Adam answers and sweet-talks her and then she gets all hyper-ventillate-y.

• Members

The show is way more tolerable without the Adam storyline.

Abby and Daniel is just a repeat of Daniel and Amber.

Can we please ban Amelia Heinle and Billy Miller from singing ever again? That was laughable and painful. Still can't believe that Reed actually finds Victoria's voice soothing; her voice probably scares off the imaginary monsters he's afraid of.

• Members

True, MAB was probably totally blindsided by Adrienne Frantz's urging to jump ship and now has to keep Graz in some storyline cpacity since he is probably not that cheap anymore. Don't get me wrong, I flove Abby and could like Abby & Daniel but it's a lame rehash so far for sure.

• Members

Victoria: Who's Reed?

(JT comes in)

Victoria: (Oh yeah! Reed's my son! ) JT you evil bastard don't take Reed away from me!

Take Bethel's with them.

Unfortunately they would not be the first in that age range that would go.

Archived