Y&R Discussion Week of June 14

• Members

No, but I didn't think she would just give it up to Tucker this quickly or before breaking up with Neil. I don't know why, I guess I just expected more from Ashley than this. I mean, it's not like Ashley and Tucker have had any real build up either.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor and Jack teaming up to get Adam has been horrible. I wish Braeden had never came back after last year's debacle. He is just so.... UGH! He needs to sit his old ass down, he is a bore.

I am loving the stuff with Jill/Liz/Greg/Snapper/Kay, but I had a total STFU moment when Kay started yelling at Jill like she can't cry with her mother possibly on her death bed.

Tucker and Ashley disgust me, I just dont even want to go into it.

I wish there was hope for Neil after this, but he is just going to back to propping Lily's boring ass. :rolleyes:

• Members

Honestly, I can't accept Neil with any woman. Am I saying he's gay, too? No. But there are actors who have chemistry with everyone; actors who have chemistry with certain ones; and actors who have chemistry with no one. IMO, KSJ falls into the latter category.

• Members

I'll see your "doesn't look that bad" and raise you one "looks better than ever."

+1,000,000. I usually hate full beards (big fan of the scruffy look), but he looks hot.

Another "plus one." In fact, it was right after he came back that I stopped watching Y&R. I was really looking forward to seeing how they would deal with the loss of Victor, and then they reneged on their plan. I was one pissed-off soap watcher.

• Members

I don't think that's even really an issue. I think Y&R's black viewership would be pissed that a black character got shafted yet again, regardless of WHO he was paired with. I think the viewership would also be pissed that, because Kristoff dared to imply in a radio interview that black characters on Y&R are not treated with the same care and deference as other characters, he then gets sidelined for 3 months and shafted in terms of SL or romantic pairings thereafter. Apparently he is CEO of Chancellor Industries! Um, really?

You and me both. Y&R would possibly be better off without Braeden and his ego-fuelling demands.

• Members

Ashley and Tuckers sex scene was odd. Why would they have them getting it on naked in bed while flashing back and forth to just moments earlier when they had their clothes on and getting ready to take it off.

Has she slept with Neil?

Archived