GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Especially Spinelli. Dear God, can't he just die as a result of mob violence?

And I absolutely love Johnny's apartment. The sets on GH used to be so plain and drab. There's way more depth and color to alot of them now. I really hope Chip Dox and his team win for Art/Set Design. They deserve it.

• Members

The wardrobe is so hit or miss on GH. There's some stuff I really like(i.e. Olivia's blue number) and there's other stuff that's major WTF(i.e. Brooklynn's dress with the studded accents to the side). It's amazing how there's no middle ground with respect to the ladies wardrobe. Either it looks really good or it's really tacky.

• Members

That was a decision Alexis regretted and tried to cover up as long as she could, whereas Kristina loves to be around thugs and men who are lowlifes. If the sociopath wanted to make a better point she would have brought up Jerry Jacks.

They have just destroyed her character.

• Members

I cant beleive I saying anything positive about her, but I loved Olivia schooling Kristina. That little girl needs to go take her ass home and sit down somewhere. IA with Livia said to her as an adult trying to discipline this misguided child.

Im not disapointed the Johnny/Olivia pairing is over. The guy is in his 20s and immature. They arent even on the same level and good sex aside, I dont see what she thought she was doing with him. They were a mismatch

Carly Jacks....I hate that ho. One minute she was smiling and happy and the next she looks at Dante and gives him a dirty look

gh1j.jpggh2s.jpg

Bitch. She couldnt even go over and say thank you?

• Members

Im liking the possibility of Johnny and Brook

Maxie's bleached blonde cut is a mess. She really looks horrible.

Spinelli being ready to roll over and die bc he's lost any interst in having a life is too over the top. Its kinda creepy that he'd get so depressed over Jason

Sigh, so I guess after today, Sam officially is a Brenda wannabe

Archived