GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Omg at Sam...she finally got her wish. I feel like we should have seen her running slowly to Pentonville from afar, in her sexy outfit, gasping for breath because she just couldn't wait to pork the Borg. JaSam is a joke. And now I have their stupid song stuck in my head. ugh.

I like it! I think she would look better if she were brunette, though. Or at least a darker blonde color. I just don't like how light it is.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Maxie's hair..

Does anyone remember the day she was at Kate's and saw Sonny's bloody shirt? That ONE DAY she had brown hair....And then all the sudden it was blonde her next appearance....Anyone know what was up with that?

• Members

When I saw her from the back in the visiting room with Jason, I was like, "when did Diane go grey?" :unsure:

Wow! This ^^ is coming from someone who fought me, and fought me HARD in defense of Sam back during her "Let's hire thugs to pull guns on Liz and her toddlers!" days.

ETA: Any GH'er with their salt knows that any petite brunette that interacts with Sonny is a Brenda wannabe.

• Members

Patrick punched Steven?! Really?! He's acting like such a child over this ridiculous hormonal teenager bullshit with Lisa.

Is Kirsten Storms on drugs again? Or is that ridiculously platinum blonde hair washing out her pale face?

Is Adrianne skipping meals interfering with her ability to vamp it up for GH? Her Colleen had more bitch and spunk than her new take on BrookLynn. This should be an easy, fun role for her. Instead she looks bored and disconnected from the material. Or maybe it's the fillers in her face. BrookLynn's recurring return has been a huge bust so far which is surprising because everyone loves a good bitch.

• Members

that was only while season 1 of NS was airing bc of the huge continuity issue with Jason being in prison on GH and being a janitor at the hospital on NS. Once the first season ended, they brought on several NS characters and referenced the events of the series, making the events of it GH canon. For season 2, some plot points were introduced on NS and then followed up on in GH

• Members

I am really digging brook as the bitch! to me it just seems so effortless to me! not that im saying she's a bitch in real life, cause i dont know her...but for me, it just seems to come naturally for her to play it.

and even tho i think carly's plan is a little ridiculous (even though i DO think Lulu and Dante deserve it, i just think Carly could have been spending her time more wisely), i am LOVING brook's return...And i HOPE she doesn't get the boot when

• Members

Really?! I find Adrianne(a)'s performances so flat and tired. Even when she's playing opposite Cassie Layne when she's free to pretend not to be a bitch, she still reads and delivers her lines the same way. I've given her the benefit of the doubt for weeks, because I really loved that girl when she played Colleen on Y&R(and when Colleen was a bitch, Adrianne(a) was on point). I'm not feeling her as "the calculating, moneygrubbing bitch" here.

On a positive note, there were megasparks between her and Brandon Barash today.

Archived