GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since today is the first of the month AND my birthday, I'll make a birthday wish as well:

I hope Carly realizes she's a middle aged mother of three and grows the hell up! Her playing around with these twentysomethings and their puppy love doesn't make her "You Go, Carly!" It makes her pathetic.

• Members

SO, Memorial day was all about celebrating the lives of those who've given theirs in defense of our country (and I include peace officers in that group)... what episode does GH air? The ep where Spinelli has to talk Jason out of putting a bullet in Dante's head, this after Sonny shot the 'cop' for being a 'rat'.

Dante has no honor. He's cold and heartless. He's evil... because he did his job and did the right thing while they all lie and cover up even the most innocent of truths.

WTG, GH! This show can't end soon enough for me if the writers and producers refuse to stop trying to make heroes of the mob. They didn't use the holiday to showcase romance, or intrigue, or a full out mystery. They've just reminded fans why tuning out was the right decision.

• Members

Jason/Sam = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Cassie Layne is the quintessential 1990's NBC villainness without the good looks, voiceovers, and the talking to herself until someone walks into the room and starts the false tag by saying "So what are you planning to do to Dante and Lulu?" This story's a major snooze because I don't completely buy that Lulu and Dante would fall for this. The only thing I enjoy is Adrianne(a) Leon stirring the pot.

• Members

I had just hopped out of the shower and there she was doing her usual "sit like I have a hemorrhoid" pose and act like I'm just stellar because I own a third rate fashion magazine. What a way to ruin my day!

And detroit is right...CONnie should have been sprayed with bullets ages ago.

Archived