GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL! But that isn't the triangle. It is Patrick, Lisa, and Steven. Seriously though, it is obvious that Guza cannot conceive of another man becoming interested in Robin because she is HIV+. There is Steven, the perfect foil for Patrick and Robin as a couple. Yet Steven who is new is involved with Lisa who is also new so that Patrick can get jealous and cheat. I don't mind Robin getting wrapped up in her HIV/AIDS research because that actually makes sense, but the sudden flood of memories of Stone is wack.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey girls let me in. Im from the old neighborhood too!

85127152.jpg

lol...with the way they keep talking about Stone, you would think he were alive and all up in their marriage. Seriously, they are fighting over a dead person who's been dead for damn near 15 years.

• Members

GH must be gearing up for the new revamped Karate Kid Movie that's coming out next weekend or something. They have turned the Borg into Mr. Miyagi, made that prison leisure area Miyagi's courtyard, and turned Michael into the Karate Kid, struggling to learn the ropes but getting better as the days go by. That's all I can think about while Jason is teaching him how to fight, LOL..

I like her also, and like the character GH has made out of her. I've enjoyed all of her and Liz's scenes...but I don't see why GH would want to keep her any longer. I mean, what for...lol. I feel like she did her part, and this should have been a short term thing from the start. If GH keeps her, I'm going to be scratching my head because I just wouldn't get the point.

• Members

Why does GH take more than it gives?

LOVIN' Michael Learned... she makes Liz somewhat tolerable.

Love Olivia... almost always have, except when she slobbers over Sonny.

FLUCKIN' LOVE that Alexis told Sonny that he was verbally abusive (even if the wanker didn't want to hear it). I hope he hears more of it in therapy.

Just HATE Carly for wanting to set Dante up. Pig. Why can't the writers just drop it? Dante is evil for doing the right thing? C'MON.

HATE Jason whining that Dante doesn't really care about Michael... pretty much just hate St. Jaysus.

HATE the Brook Lynn angle. I can't believe that she's been tight with Olivia and Dante all this time and Sonny never found out about Dante. Bull. I can't believe she's mixed up in Carly's crap scheme.

• Members

BL's (Lois Cerullo) is close friends with Sonny, too. So young Lois, older Sonny, slightly older Olivia, and slightly older Connie all grew up together. Olivia is dating Sonny, who dumps her for Connie. She lies and says that the kid isn't his. No one knows who the dad is but Dante grows up looking so much like a young Sonny that even Sonny is now amazed that he didn't see it.

All these links and no one ever starts to suspect that Dante is his? Lois never brings up Olivia and her son? Weird.

OMG, EFFIN' FREAKIN' LOVE the writers from today's show.

ETA: You beat me to it, ZF, thanks for posting that. I'm glad Brook Lynn is back, but not for this. She wasn't the sort of kid to let herself be used, especially not by the likes of Carly. Lois would eat Carly for lunch over this. Second, it just doesn't make sense. The writers killed their case by stretching too far to draw a connection between Dante and Brook Lynn.

• Members

I wasnt watching when he was introduced but based on conversations, it seems as if Sonny did know about Dante; he just didnt know he was his son. Olivia lied to him about that when she was a teenager and he never thought anything of it until the big reveal a few months ago

I love that Kristina's story has picked up again. It was the best thing not too long ago and then they put it on the backburner. Sonny is an abuser and I hope he comes to the realization that he treats women horribly

Was Johnny lying about finding Claudia with bruises on her arm? Did Sonny grab her hard and leave marks on her?

• Members

Its been Mikey centric for a very long time for me

I don't watch much but when I do if he's not on the screen so many characters are dialoging about him he may as well.

That is what I don't like about GH they never let you get into character "driven" stories of other characters because

they dominate the dialog...

Carrot top has been the major focus, since he got shot in the nuggin'

nonstop. I'm cracking up about your stone comment, I spilled my coffee :lol:

After reading someone likes today's eppy I'll watch it..I'm reading L.A. Banks Vampire Huntress Legend series and Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series simultaneously...

so I don't have much time for bad story when I'm reading such excellent storytelling... :lol:

Archived