GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Which reminds me of the whole "I hate you because I love you... which makes me hate you" speech he gave Carly while she was unconscious after the floor gave way during the PC Hotel fire. He's able to articulate the fact that he hates someone because he loves them... but yet, he has no clue what abuse is outside of putting his hands on a woman or child? :rolleyes:

Ever since he shot Dante, Sonny's been acting like an 6 year old. Up until then, I at least gave him credit for having the mental and emotional capacity of a 12 year old. He's regressed six years in five months.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like Sonny didn't listened to a word Olivia or Carly told him. He went straight to Michael and said the exact same thing to him, that he did to the others these past few episodes anyways :rolleyes: Sonny is a joke.

LOL!! You were right. Well, kinda. Where did that door at the end of the episode that Lulu used suddenly come from? :rolleyes: Led straight to all of the other apartments on the floor, and most importantly, Brook Lynn's new one. GH so did that last minute. And to me it didn't even look like that door led into that hallway, haha.

• Members

No soapboy, it is not a win. I realized as soon as a said it that Linda Blair was only partially correct. It has bothered me and bothered me for the longest time, who is it JMB reminds me of. And it finally hit me while looking at the screencaps

midghhd060910521.jpg

This one with her pronounced feature, the forehead, woke me up. She reminds me of the alien from The Corbomite Maneuver

clintstartrek.jpg

Just cover his mouth and look.

Archived