GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Why would Olivia need to stick up for a cousin who a.) took her sloppy seconds b.)knew that Olivia probably still harbored feelings for Sonny and continued to see him and c.) completely distanced herself from her family and only addresses them as such when it's convenient for her? That's not family...

Give me "Mama Mia" Olivia and BrookLynn and old stories about Bensonhurst anyday over CONnie insecurely strutting about a room still thinking it's 2007.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday's Olivia-Kate confrontation was very entertaining. The banter on here about it was just as entertaining.

Sonny is planning a car bombing for Friday to take out Johnny. Friday is the beginning of July 4 weekend. A car bombing in the state of New York after 9/11 is obscene, but staging it around Independence Day is worse! Sonny is lowering himself to the status of terrorist. He is unpatriotic!

• Members

I am already liking Franco's return. Loved his scenes with Diane, LOL. Looking forward to whatevers to come. Spoiler free on this basically, except for a couple things. Does anyone else like Franco? unsure.gif lol.

Spinelli dreaming about the Borg is just pathetic. What a joke, that whole dream was stupid. They are decimating this character.

• Members

Let's face it. She's conceited young Hollywood, smoking, getting drunk and God knows what else.

She's a limited actress believing her own hype but never really being able to venture outside of the bubble that is daytime. Sure, she'll cut her hair today, wear extensions tomorrow. Befriend Julie Berman (who I totally don't see as ever being friends with Stormsy Wormsy in life outside of GH) because she's the Queen Bee of the young set on GH who gets ALL of the hunky guys. I see them as the slut befriending the plain Jane because Jane gets all the hot guys.

She's taken Maxie from a sympathetic character into a snippy, bitchy, slutty tramp.

Unfortunately for her, this will not be "her show," because, quite frankly, character recognition.

Person A: "Who is Lulu?"

Viewer: "Luke and Laura's daughter."

Person A: "Ohhhhhh! Okay!"

Person A: "Who is Maxie?"

Viewer: "Felicia and Frisco's daughter."

Person A: "Who were they?"

Viewer: "They were a couple back in the 1980s. Frisco was a part of the WSB?"

Person A: "The WSB? Oh, I know that! That's what Anna and Robert were a part of! Whatever happened to Robin?"

Viewer: "She's back on the show..."

Archived