GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No wonder GH hit a low in 1.7.

I watched today...and man....ummmmm....I didnt know there were so many clone Brendas on the show. :blink: So many of the girls look the same I couldnt tell them apart. Hell I didnt even know a lot of the characters on.

Then we have Sonny using the son of a bitch word.....how sweet:rolleyes:

And Jason in jail again....boring

No wonder this show is in the sh i ts

• Members

OMG at Olivia running right back to Johnny's house ONE DAY after they broke up, and porking him within 5 seconds e8099.gif just when I was starting to like her, and just after I celebrated them being over! Was so hoping Olivia would move on to better things ...

I stand corrected regarding this situation. But I do wish that all the blame would stop being all aimed at Johnny, I mean at least he's trying to stop it and get Kristina off his back. He clearly doesn't want things to be this way, and knows what could happen to Kristina. Kristina is the one forcing this. If anything bad happens to her, it's her own fault since she just won't back off already or listen to anything anyone tells her.

• Members

haha, I was amazed by how many there were. With the exception of the original Carly (and LWs), Alexis and Kate, Sonny's been hooking up with the same type of women ever since he and Brenda ended things. Its like he has some psycholigcal obsession with her. GH wasnt too subtle constantly trying to get replacements

• Members

She's a Sonny ho so that automatically puts her in the running. Besides due to the original coming, she doged that one bc you know they were prepping her up to warm his bed

Oh and one more thing. Sonny Corinthos is a slut

340x.jpg

Archived