GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But do they really? Most of these people look about as much like VM as I do. Just because someone is a short brunette does that really make them a Brenda clone? Especially given the fact that Mo is so short. He pretty much needs a short girl because someone like LW really over powers him. I guess it's a testament to the impact VM had on this show that every short dark haired girl that walks on the set from now until cancelation will be considered a Brenda want to be.

• Members

I hope they keep Lisa Lo after the summer. She's a solid performer and has chemistry with everyone. She's never been in an A story, so no need to really put her in one. Have her fight over Johnny with BrookLynn or a legal Kristina or push her into Jax's orbit and have her fight over him with Carly.

• Members

I can't believe that it's possible to hate GH more than I already do, but to hear Jason blathering on about making Dante pay (sure, Dante was wrong not to put a gun in Jason's hands) just makes me want to chew glass. Patrick and Whats-her-face? They're not even close to interesting. Why ruin patrick by having him declare his eternal love for his family and that he has no regrets about giving up his old life and now this? What crud.

What happened to Mac and Alexis?

I'd love Olivia and Jax -- if it wouldn't mean that Jax was saddled with yet another of Sonny's exes.

Shouldn't Tracy be involved in some torrid love affair with Luke on the outside looking in?

Shouldn't Ethan be riding in a leaky boat back to Australia?

Archived