GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members
LOL. I just think it's funny how she tries to hard to perfect that accent. Almost as bad as Tammin on Y&R.

LOL. :D She's annoying the piss out me. She's like some gypsy vendor on the side of the street trying to sell you a rose or swindle you for some quick cash.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a lying wench Lisa is, telling Patrick she was on his side, then going to Steve and saying she was on his rolleyes.gif What is wrong with her??

And Jason should have a permanent throne in that interrogation room!! He's basically glued to that seat, blessed with visitors 24/7, we never see him suffer in silence in his jail cell. I just can't get over that mess. If I ever go to jail, I wanna go to Pentonville so I can be visited all the time by my girlfriend, best friend, mom, grandma, next door neighbor, and maybe even my dog Jasper.

Wish they could do something with Sam's wardrobe...omg those slouchy, long shirts she always wears like in today's episode, why do they dress her like that??

• Members

I've been asking that exact question ever since the Rusty Pie Tin vs. MetroCourt incident, where she reneged on her dinner bet with Patrick, pulled Steve into it and totally changed the venue. That was just ridiculous, and she acted like that was perfectly fine.

I'm just glad that got her out of those double tanktops she was wearing all the time... that amplified her huge milk canisters.

• Members

Why is Sam jumping to conclusions yet again, this time regarding Kristina and Johnny Skidmarks? Does she not remember how wrong she was with the whole Ethan mess a few months ago? Kristina has lied already twice and Sam still hasn't got a clue. Once again Jason is the one with the brains, and immediately knows that Johnny and Kristina aren't really together, and that he would never bed Kristina. This is just like how he knew that Ethan wasn't hitting Kristina, and Sam just wouldn't believe him or budge at all. She's a clueless hag and I can't believe I thought she was brighter than that!

And the JaSam phone conversation while Sam was in the bathtub...was that funny or amusing to anyone??? These two never have regular conversations.

• Members

Sam isnt jumping to conclusions. Alexis told Sam that they were together. Kristina confirmed it. Johnny has not denied it. Theres a big difference bc Ethan did deny what happened but Johnny hasnt. BTW, unlike Sonny, Sam doesnt think they are sleepnig together. She does know that Johnny is using her to get to Sonny and she brought up an interesting point in that Krisina's little plan is going to get him killed. Kristina felt incredbly guilty when her lies put Ethan in that position. Sam is trying to protect her from herself bc right now she's a mess and doesnt think things clearly. Besides Sam is right and Johnny IS using Kristina. She DOES need to stay away from him bc he and Sonny are in the middle of a mob war. If either one comes after the other and Kristina is mixxed up, she risks the chance of ending up shot, injured or dead in the crossfire.

• Members

Oh, please! It was the most awkward thing ever!

Sam: "I'm sooooo wet!"

Jason: "Wet." mellow.gif

Sam: "Mmmmm, I'm soooo naked in this dripping wet bathtub!!"

Jason: "Bathtub." :mellow:

Sam: "Mmmmm, baby! Don't you wanna COME and POP my BUBBLES?!"

Jason: "Bubbles." :mellow:

Which leads me to think dirty talk is not one of Jason's "gifts" in the bedroom. It's like he didn't even know how to respond. It was, in my mind, the equivalent of her writhing around naked in front of him and all he does is stare at her blankly.

Archived