GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny and Kristina teaming up as a fake couple to terrorize Sonny's brain, love it. But please don't tell me that Ethan is going to be jealous of them rolleyes.gif when Johnny was telling Ethan about Kristina's plan, Ethan had that jealous and annoyed vibe. Hate it.

Michael got 3 visits in Prison all in one episode....wow. Sonny, Sam, and Lesley Lu all got to visit him. Sam had the most annoying visit, ugh I can't stand her. And wow Sonny basically told Michael that he was his favorite child. Lesley Lu's reasons for visiting Michael were pathetic. Just to tell him how awful Dante feels and how he wants to sacrifice his badge, and blah blah blahh ugh!!!!. And Michael is more social with people now than he was when he was on the outside back in PC.

I love Liz so much, but I can't believe she is gambling all of that 5 million from the trustfund...omg she is so sure that her investment will be a sure deal and that she'll be financially independent when it's over. Watch as that doesn't happen. GH is writing this character HORRIDLY and I hate it!

• Members

This is just so stupid!. If she can break the trust than she's already financially independent of Nick. Why on earth gamble that money to get more? She could just use the trust itself to supplement her nursing income and she would still be better off financially than 95% of the population. I hate this kind of contrived crap. It's like when Lucky and Liz were supposed to be dead broke when one was a nurse and the other a police officer. GMAB.

Archived