GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

R. Sinclair, I thought that a nice touch of reality would have been having those two burly inmates walk over and beat the snot out of Jason and Michael. That will never happen on this show. By the time it's over, Michael will jump and the prison guards will quake in their shoes.

I dunno about Tracy, to my knowledge it's the first time her middle name was revealed but I can't remember if it was used before. I immediately thought of the mean-spirited 'Anjelica' from the show Rugrats. Fitting.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that after Dante gets him out of jail, Dante will succeed in turning Michael against Sonny. Dante will no longer be the ostracized figure. Morgan and Kristina will stop being angry and like him again. Dante will replace Sonny as the head of their family.

• Members

The Jason/Carter fight scene in the shower was directed really well, and wow GH has really put a lot of effort into creating these sets for the prison. Since we know now that Carter had ties with Franco, I think that Franco might have planted him in Pentonville to lure out Borgyagi. I don't think Carter was a real prisoner, I mean especially with all of the connections he had in their...

I would have liked to see him stay alive, instead of GH taking it's usual way out, and killing instead.

Kristina is becoming one of my fav characters, to...LOL. I loved her in Friday's ep, standing up to Sonny. Basically saying everything thats been on my brain about him, all in one damn scene! She doesn't play AT ALL, and she isn't going to get sucked into his little traps. I love it. And I hope Johnny Skidmarks accepts her proposition of them faking being together, just to rattle Sonny's brain.

• Members

I will be bummed when the prison story is over. I can get more into a soap opera about prisons for a little while, and there is so much to mine there for drama with the politics of the place and all. Plus the new sets were a welcome relief to the eye; something new to look at and new voices to listen to.

I deleted the part about Kristina because I truly can't take her. Her helium voice and diminutive size reminds me of an olympic gymnast. She disturbs me.

• Members

i forsee daqnte/micahel bonding, and eventually welcoming sonny back into their lives and apologizing for every trying to cut him out. kristina will also see what an amazing, kind, wonderful man her father is and all will be forgiven.

sadly, because it would be much better if all hi kids hated him and treated him like scum. GH wont do it tho, not for long, and MB (like braden on Y&R) wont stand for it.

Archived