GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was I the only one a little puzzled when they said brook would be living across the hall from Dante? How exactly do you live across the hall from someone who has an elevator directly to their apartment? I think that elevator might soon be going away!

• Members

omfg..!! Those scenes had my blood boiling. Those preppy skanks just came out of nowhere and taunted Kristina. Why is it all of a sudden happening to Kristina now? The Kiefer dramas happened months ago lol, now people from school are starting to tease her. GH even gave those two snobs names...Willow and Ashton :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope we don't see them again, either. But I LOVED Johnny Skidmarks coming and saving the day! Acting like he was Kristina's boyfriend, lol that was cute. Johnny and Kristina :wub:

I think that when you go down the elevator in Dante's house, it leads into a hall where there's another elevator across from his that leads into another penthouse. I think that's what they meant by 'Across the hall', lol.

• Members

You're probly right, that popped into my head too.

That sounds too complicated for Guza tho...We'll probably find out that all this time the elevator has been double sided and the other side opens up into Brook's new apartemnt. And before you know it the elevator will be a magically floating hallway that leads to Jason's penthouse and Carly's mansion.

• Members

I love Kristina. I am so glad she isnt a Sonny sympathizer like all the rest.

Johnny has no purpose on the show why is he in a story with Kristina and why is he still making these empty threats against Sonny? He is not gonna do [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

I don't get how Sonny can be so dumb.

Ideally, I understand. His intellectual and emotional growth has been so severely stunted, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in a wall.

However, he just seems INCREDIBLY simple to believe that abuse only comes in a physical form. You'd think he'd at least know that abuse comes in all forms, considering how many times has he had Alexis and Diane threaten the PCPD with abuse of power? He clearly wasn't beaten in any of those instances.

This is just an, albeit clever, attempt at absolving Sonny from his misogyny. "Awww, Sonny. He just doesn't know any better! That's all!" Let's face it. It's a lot less damaging that way than it is to admit what we know all along... that he intentionally calls women bitches and whores and sluts to deliberately hurt them and put them in their place.

• Members

The whole thing is contrived nonsense. Several years ago this whole topic came up and Sonny admitted that he had been verbally and emotionally abusive. I can't even remember the exact circumstances, but I think it was when Carly was put in the nuthouse. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's admitted it more than once. Now magically he doesn't know what verbal and emotional abuse is. :rolleyes:

Archived