GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are just stupid together IMO...who can take them seriously, like that would even go anywhere and turn into a big storyline, Kate and Coleman wedding some day, big super couple, up there with the greats :rolleyes: they are a joke. I happen to like Kate, LOL, GH has been wasting MW though. I agree she should have been gone a long time ago.

• Members

Both women are time fillers. The show wont commit to anything with Lucky till Becky comes back from her maternity leave and they can kick their story into high gear. Whoever he ends up with now, will most likely get dumped when he finds out he's the father of Liz's kid

• Members

The character of Sam McCall has to be the most loathsome woman in all of soaps. She gives white trash a bad name. While still waiting for her GED, her boyfriend wanted to dump her to go to jail for Sonny, abandoned her to go to jail for Michael and even says he understands if she wants to move on--even he knows he is a loser and nobody deserves him--and she wants to marry him so she can get once a month sex visits? If this was a real person she would be the talk and disgrace of the neighborhood, her mother's great shame. For a con who was supposedly good at taking care of herself, she certainly has come a long way from billionaire Jasper Jax.

• Members

Theres nothing romantic about Jason and Sam. Its incredibly selfish of him to expect her to wait for him while he's in jail for at least a minimum of 5 years, possibly more. She looks stupid being all cool about it and not mad at him for abandoning her. She's too easy breazy about it

• Members

he has to hang around probably til Nov sweeps so he can get killed off. I don't dislike Johnny, I think they just took this character in the wrong direction. I liked him playing the piano and writing music actually. It was something different for GH, and in a show where nobody graduates High School, someone able to compose music deserves a little respect I figure.

The fact practically everyone on the show is a high school dropout I find really offensive. Nobody on soaps ever goes to college anymore, and I think it hurts the shows. All the characters on GH have the same voice, the same patterns of talking the way one learns on the street--even Nikolas--and it really limits what you can write when there is no one on the show familiar with words that have more than two syllables. Ethan sometimes is allowed a vocabulary, but that is probably because he has an accent so they give it to him.

• Members

Wasn't that great? That's when I liked him the most. When he was dating Lesley Lu and all devoted to her, and played his music. I remember when they were on the run after Lulu killed Logan, and they stayed in Johnny's old piano's teachers apartment, and he played Nocturne by Billy Joel. Miss that Johnny. I so agree that they took him in the wrong direction.

• Members

Yeah, Olivia is probably still here just because she's Dante's mom. This show has so many people on contract who just sit on the backburner with no story. Ethan, Johnny, Olivia, Matt, etc. It is truly sad that Sonny/Jason/Carly are on 24/7, while the scraps are thrown to everyone else. AMC/OLTL o f course have their Frons fave, but at least it is somewhat balanced.

Archived