GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH! This is what bothers me about Guza...you can't just build up to these Scrubs breakup and then let everything just explode in one or two episodes just out of nowhere. Why rush it? You've yanked our chains for this long. Give us more than two episodes of this. And give us logic, please!

Patrick's motivations have wavered. It's like one minute, he's mad at Robin because he's ashamed of being a husband and father and the next, he's mad because Robin actually finds a life outside of her marriage and he says "You're pushing me and Emma away." :blink:

I mean, if you want to write an affair, then just have Patrick and Lisa f*ck already. There's no need to "justify" the cheating. Many men cheat for no reason at all. And Patrick can definitely be the douche that Guza loves to write. But there's no need to just BLAME Robin for this.

• Members
I like the fact that Patrick's a douche, but with the way this is being written, he's giving out alot of mixed signals. I can't blame Robin for just giving up on her marriage if he's basically waffling and blaming her and looking for an excuse to cheat so he can blame it on her later.

• Members

Guza always has to justify affairs. Liz was in love with Nikolas when she cheated on Lucky. Carly and Jax are apart so she sleeps with Sonny. Patrick isn't just going to sleep with Lisa. He is going to have to an excuse. I wonder what Guza's wife thinks of this. She can't be fool enough not to see the subtext in Guza's writing.

• Members

Maybe. It does appear that she has less money and influence than he does in the industry.

Likely. I can see Guza telling his wife that she made him cheat. He practically shouts it in all his writing.

Archived