GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bensonhurst is nothing like the way they talk about it on GH. GH makes it sound like flashback Little Italy in Godfather Part 2.

Does GH want me to hate Johnny for some reason? Because they are doing a really bad job with that.

NewcomerDominicZamprogna is a pint-sized hottie but he can only do so much. I'd rather watch the lolz cats get it on than JMB attempt her "O" face again.

lolsexcats1.jpg

• Members

:lol: I was born there and I can't completely disagree. I mean, I feel some nostalgia for it, but it's not the place that GH portrays it to be. Maybe it's been gentrified since my day, but 25 years ago it was a violent place with a lot of racial tensions. I was still pretty young when my family moved up state, but I still remember living there and it wasn't some happy go lucky place filled only with Italian grandma's, children playing in the fire hydrants and block parties. I always had the feeling violence was right around the corner and often enough it really was.

• Members

Well, I just watched yesterday's episode and I see what you mean about Dante and the little black boxers. :lol: They were even laying it on a little thick. Oh, look, here's a close up of the boxers! Here's Dante lying in the bed with obviously NO boxers on. And here are Dante's skinny little pins putting on the boxers. Oooooo, GH. So daring!

JMB is giggly and nervous with these love scenes. I think she's just not comfortable with any romantic stuff, although she and NewcomerDominicZamprogna seem to get along ok and that probably helps. I remember her love scenes with the beat-me face who played Logan and Brandon Barash were SO painfully bad. She would literally flinch everytime the Logan dude made a move to kiss her.

I haven't seen Maurice Benard this animated since 1999. Way to go, Adriana Leon, in actually getting Mo to show up and act!

• Members

FCK YOU CASSIE LAYNE!

Those are the words I've been waiting for Carly to say and she says it out of spite instead of actually meaning it. Could have been the way it was written, but would it have killed Laura Wrong to actually say it without that smug look on her face?! :angry:

• Members

I just remember it as being a nothing, dirty place with literally no interesting aspects to it: typical Brooklyn neighborhood that never gentrifies because those who tend to gentrify neighborhoods take one look and would rather take their chances in Bushwick. It just shows you how unappealing Bensonhurst is that Williamsburg, which 30 years ago was the most dangerous zip code in the country, was deemed more habitable to the artsy crowd. And they turned Williamsburg into a place the yuppies felt safe to invade. Bensonhurst has literally nothing going for it to the point the pioneers who go in and transform neighborhoods won't even give it a look.

• Members

Lulu: "You dont have any furniture but you own an iron"

Brook: "Yeah, dont you?"

HAHA, LMAO, that was such a good line. I wonder how long it will take Lulu to ask Dante if she can move in

Skye was on today. Im guessing RC was in LA that week for shopping.

Kristina is highly annoying. She was such a b-tch to Molly. While Molly was insensitive with what she was saying, Kristina shoulnt have lashed at her like that at leas without running after her and apologizing. I also dont get what the point of her going to Sonnys at the end to yell at him some more. She's starting to remind me of Marissa from GH with David. You dont want anything to do with your father than fine, but dont seek hm out only to rip into him some more and then tell him to leave you alone

• Members

I just love Luke and Tracy. What excellent scenes those two had on Thursday's ep. I loved when they both told each other how much they loved one another, and reminisced about their 'wedding'. Also, how awesome was Tony Geary in those scenes where he was desperate to get someone to help Tracy? He was acting so crazy, but it was so good. I was LOL when he was saying that Tracy died, haha. I can't imagine anyone else pulling a scene off like that besides him.

Wow, how many visits do you get in Pentonville a day? Like, one every 5 minutes? Cause thats what Michael and Mr. Borgyagi have been getting lately. They are ALWAYS getting visits from Carly, Sonny, Kristina, Sam, Jax. I swear, Jason gets more visits than a person who is on their deathbed. He is supposedly watching over and protecting Michael, and yet he is always out talking it up with Sam, Sonny, or Carly.

I also love Maxie's hair short. She looks good, her hair was looking dastardly before.

And I love Brook Lynn even though she was acting so dumb a little bit on Thursdays ep (really? bolting after a cableman in your towel?!). The iron comment with Lesley Lu was priceless!! Brook Lynn's response, "yeah don't you?" LOL at her face when she said that!! I just loved it, and I love her!! Brook Lynn :wub:

• Members

The prison yard fight lessons are redundant. Nothing but staged moves and hard Jasonipples. The whole point of prison fighting is that it's not clean and controlled like that. These dudes, if knowing how to fight before coming in, fought dirty in the streets... and in prison it's even dirtier. Michael has a ways to go before he's able to defend himself.

Archived