GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I know his wife Lily, got blown up but Im not sure if Angel met the same fate. It annoyerd the hell out of me that she only ever wore white. She lived in the woods and always had on a white derss or outfit. It took her like 4 months before she changed colors and I beleive it was at a funeral

• Members

Lily, Angel, Hannah, Reese...Oh how all Sonny's hos blend together in my mind.

I looked up Angel...I guess she didn't die. She killed someone and Sonny, Jax and Carly helped her skip town.

And you're right about her wearing white nonstop. I guess no one ever let her know that lobor day had long since passed.

• Members

She killed her mob boss father, Sorel. Jax and Sonny both made sure she didn't have to go to prison, but she had to stay on her island forever.

They could always have Claire go crazy and then Brenda suffocates her with a sleeve. Or Jason suffocates her with one of Brenda's sleeves.

• Members

I swear that happened already, back in May ;o lol

Guza would so make that into a Luke/Skye/Ethan triangle. I don't see the chemistry with Skye and Ethan at all, I'm actually kind of digging her with Jax. During all the million times they have gone out together to the Metro Court since her pointless return, I have been enjoying them together.

• Members

I hope the fact that they are NOT mentioning Scummy & Snarly Grief Sex Part Infinity means that we never have to see that horror ever again. Maurice's grunting and Laura Wright's "sex face" hardly constitute Love in the Afternoon. Spooky how S&C's whole relationship appears to have been constructed entirely from anger sex, pity sex and grief sex.

Archived