GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am enjoying Adrianne Leon also...I totally am not seeing the same things your are bellcurve, LOL. I actually think she's having fun with what she's doing, especially when she's in scenes with Dante or Olivia. I don't find her flat at all. When she's in scenes with Carly, I like her attitude to. And today was also the first day I really enjoyed Brook Lynn with Johnny Skidmarks. Carly needs to get over herself and slash this plan to sabotage Dante and Lulu, though. It's pointless now. Michael is out of jail now thanks to Dante--the person whose life she wants to ruin. She should be grateful now, I think it's time to move on...

• Members

Yes I remember Lainey ran into some nutty ex soldier on NS, who showed up on GH knowing Cooper and Logan from the army. His storyline with Lainey lated like 2 weeks before it faded away.

After season 1, Robin and Patrick's breakup from that show made its way to GH. Him sleeping with Layla was used in their GH story and she crossed over and became a regular.

Jolene, the killer nurse, was mentioned being in a coma on GH. Her sister Nadine came on the show was apologetic for what her sister had done and ended up getting a job at GH.

I beleive Kelly's sex addiction was also touched up on GH

There could be more but this are the ones that I rememebr off hand

IA. She doesnt own her bitchness. Brook comes across as an actress and so fake

• Members

Agreed on both points! I loved her far more in scenes with Johnny than anything else. The so called 'chemistry tests' are getting more and more obvious. Of course she needed to remove her wet clothes and wear Johnny's things. If BL ends up spending any time with Johnny, I wonder if Olivia will still love her to death.

• Members

If I were Olivia, I'd rather find out Brook had a thing with Johnny, than find out Brook whored herself out to sleep with my son at the request of my boss/former friend in an effort to "dismantle Dante piece by piece."

I'm just sayin'. Johnny's the lesser of the two evils.

• Members

Can they please have Shirley shut up with her Nik/Liz propping. No one else is supporting that disastrous couple but her. Its making me not like her

Carly is a dumb ass bitch. Now that Michael is out of jail, instead of ending this stupid scheme she has for revenge against Dante, she's more determined bc she blames him for Jason being in jail. I bet if Jason were released, she'd still go after Dante bc his stress is responsible for her waking up with a pimple. This twit never stops

Archived