GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Between your Olivia love and your sig tag, I'm giddy, BC! I love Olivia, I can't explain it and feel no shame over it, LOL! Other than her occasional mooning at Sonny, she's good in my boo. I especially loved her telling Kristina to go home and stop playing around, yesterday. A little 'ick' on her comment about shaking her pom poms for Dante (as his cheerleader) but other than that there are very few Liv moments I don't like.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whatever. BrooklynBrenda needs to take her ass back home. She came for a wedding that never happened and she's still here. Most guests would take the hint and go home but she has LONG overstayed her welcome. She looked so pathetic today and that "wearing my best underwear line"? How trashy and classless of her. I guess at least she is wearing underwear. She wishes she had the sophistication and class that Kate has aquired. At least she carries herself alot better than the Cradle Robber. I really wanted to see Kate bust that bottle across her head

• Members

Girl, please! Don't nobody give a sh*t about CONnie and her boring, tired ass. And you want to talk about class? I guess it's easy to acquire class when you're bending over for old men who can open doors for you. CONnie entire life has been one big joke. From the way she struts about trying own a room to the way she tries so hard to make herself sit like she's on some throne to her exaggerated diction, as if she's some film noir diva. <_<

And now she's so desperate she'll take up with Coleman. She thinks she's lowering her standards by being openminded and taking a chance on a sleasy small business owner and she probably feels as though he should be lucky she gave him the time of day. Interesting that Coleman is probably using her and feels the same way about her spinster ass.

CONnie was completely out of line talking sh*t about Olivia having the courage to raise Dante without a father or a revolving door of men. Olivia sacrificed alot just so Dante could have a stable childhood and good influences in his life. What did CONnie from the block do other than act like she's better than everyone else? It's extraordinary...Olivia didn't remotely have the wealth and advantages CONnie got in life, but she's a much richer person who lives her life with honesty. If CONnie can call laying on her back to get ahead, barking orders at her staffers, and showing affection to Coleman when it's convenient for her "class," then hell, Olivia's better off being "pathetic" as you so call her.

• Members

I happen to love Kate....I used to love Olivia as well, but she's SO DAMN PREACHY all the time now...Oh my god I just want to throw a Bible at her and tell the bitch to take a seat...

But I do like certain things about her, and I love LisaLo...Soo...I am staying neutral on this one :P

• Members

The fighting over Connie/Kate always interests me a lot more than most of her stories have.

I assume Coleman probably has a big...endowment, which, based on the rampant insecurity among the men of Port Charles, is probably rare for that town.

• Members

Olivia is such a worthless slug. Kate was right in everything she said. Outside of Sam, I don't think there is anyone on GH more loathsome than Olivia, although just for being so annoying she is my second most hated character ever on GH (after Emily). I still don't understand why she is in town, doesn't she have a garage back in Brooklyn she works at? And who is paying her Brooklyn rent? And where do her clothes come from if she only packed for a weekend? And why did she stab Kate in the back again and again including to side with Carly and Claudia against her own cousin at different junctures? And did she ever explain why she burned Kate's DVD that would have exposed Claudia and spared Carly the trauma of being kidnapped that led to Michael going to jail for murder? If Michael was raped, Olivia might as well have worn the strap-on.

And the whole sauce thing? I can just go to youtube and find old commercials of Mama Celeste saying "abbondanza!" if I need to watch Olivia and Brook in their freaking kitchen making pasta for their men. And Dante is 35..isn't it time his mother turns the kitchen over to Lulu? I sort of feel sorry for Michael, he must feel like he got trapped in the old Eckert home of 1992.

Archived