GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Typical abuser. Sonny only hears what he wants, sees what he wants. No personal responsibility. He's no hero.

Haaaaaatttttttteeeeee Jason. I wish he'd STFU.

Yeah... because women who cook are so much sexier than women who don't (snark)... Isn't this the slightly newer version of Robin/Patrick/Lisa?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soon, he'll blame his dead mother. I could see Sonny learning that some of his aggressive behaviors are linked to his abuse at Deacon's hands, but at some point he also needs to take responsibility for not wanting to change. He's profited from his cruelty and his aggression toward others.

• Members

Ah, but Cheap, if Sonny is anything like St. Jaysus, it will never happen. Love this point: http://adampascalfan.wordpress.com/ Jason, who has never been to prison knows the ins and outs of prison survival and is king of the yard, already. Then again, Sonny hasn't had to do his own fighting or killing in quite a while - and Jason has. Sonny could be weak. Advantage: Johnny!

• Members

Am I the only one who thinks BrookLynn and Dante have far more chemistry than Lulu and Dante? When Brooke and Dante are in scenes together, it almost makes me like Dante again, because I feel like they are a more appropriate match then wheen I see him with ShrewLu.

• Members

I used to adore Lulu. I loved her with Spinelli and Logan and even Johnny. When she had her abortion I really sympathized for her and enjoyed the storyline. But ever since she hooked up with Dante i have not been enjoying her, and I think it's because I think they are trying to make them the couple of the century, and I dont think they have any chemistry at all.

• Members

^ For me it's the horrid accent with Brook and that she's going to whore herself out for stupid reasons that turns me off the character

I actually don't see a lick of chemistry with Dante & Brook. Which is kind of weird cause DZ seems to have chemistry with almost everyone he interacts with(male or female)

• Members

same her especially since they are writing her a bit like a young Brooklyn Brenda, whom I cant stand. Nothing so far about Brook and Dante has been sexual or romantic. They come across too much like brother and sister especially since that the type of relationship to have as constantly demonstrated by their talk of the old neighborhood

• Members

I love them together. I think Dante has light years more chemistry with Brook Lynn than he has with the Shrew. I like how they understand each other, and talk about the past all the time. Both Actors work well with each other, and I just find them interesting to watch. I think they could be great. I think instead of GH trying to put Brook Lynn with Johnny Skidmarks, they should scrap that idea and put her with Dante instead. And then put Lesley Lu and Johnny back together, I loved their romance.

• Members

I am watching Friday's episode and how in the hell did Jason make the guard take him to Dante when he specifically asked for Michael? :rolleyes:

And going back a few days LMAO at Sam proposing to Jason just so they can f.uck when she comes to visit him. :lol:

Archived