GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That "cute" arrival scene Maya had reminded me of Kit Fisher's first scene on AMC for some reason. I don't know why.

Mushmouth was as disconnected from his scene partners as ever; I didn't see a lot of chemistry there. I've already heard some complaints about Maya being too "angry". I wish the actress a lot of luck.

• Members

Mushmouth. LOL! Perfect nickname for Ethan. I can't stand him. Maya will be doomed paired with him. The angry complaint is code word, "I don't want a young hot black woman who might attract Lucky." I see that Liz/Lucky fans are on attack mode on SOC. They are wasting their energy. Lucky won't be lucky enough to hook up with Maya. He will be back with Liz by November sweeps.

• Members

Not loving Maya. It took all of five minutes before Monica was apologizing to her. Within ten minutes the show made it clear she felt coerced into moving in. I saw this movie about the down to earth normal person who moves in with the Qs, it starred Lois, Dillon, and Justus. I saw the sequel too, about the relation who makes Edward beg for attention and treats the family like crap. That one starred Jason, Emily, and Dillon.

I give it a month before she is at GH and Robin and Epiphany are cluing her in about how crazy her family is and how they don't envy her. Another month before she starts looking up to Jason for being able to break away.

• Members

I really like Maya. If that was GH's chemistry test for Maya and Ethan, it FAILED! Please, i hope these two don't end up romantically involved! I am interested to see how she is with Lucky tomorrow.

I feel like we are watching a new Liz. I hope she doesn't become a major hot mess again. I'm glad she's starting fresh.

I was just not excited when I saw Skye. This woman needs to be in Pine Valley instead! So not looking forward to whatever GH has in store for her.

• Members

Maya did look a lot calmer around Lucky in the brief scene they had. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them tomorrow.

I can't even watch Liz anymore. This character is a clusterfucked mess and ruined beyond recognition.

I did enjoy the Kristina and Dante scenes. Again, the casting and scripting on GH saves the show so much, it would be a lot more awful if GH didn't have generally such strong casting.

Ethan jut annoys me.

Robin Christopher still looks the same. But I know I'll get annoyed with Skye's involvement with Luke.

• Members

Maya came on strong initially but once she got to the Qs, I liked her. But Ethan and Maya's cliched bickering chemistry test didn't wow me. Maya and Lucky peaked my interest a bit. But she'd just be a speed bump on his inevitable road back to Liz.:rolleyes:

So the Tracy/Luke/Skye crap begins with my girl Tracy on the losing end as usual. I didn't want Skye back for this very reason. But I did crack up at how Tracy looked at her.

• Members

Liz cracked me up. Patrick picking her up from the asylum, Steven and the boys greeting her, and her sanctimonious comments about starting her life again. You would think she suffered some great trauma. For f' sake, she had an affair. Her second affair cheating on the same man in three years so it is her thing. This must be the new redemption story for women who cheat on Guza's golden boys.

• Members

I don't want to do this because I know I will regret it. But Maya is enough to get me to watch GH. This is what I was hoping for on OLTL with Rachel and Layla and never did get. I loved this girl right away and her interaction with the Q's. I don't think there was any chemistry with Ethan but there is definitely something there with Lucky.

Archived