GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

She most defiently will get thrown udner the bus for Liz. Theres no way GH is going to let this newcomer take Liz' place in Lucky's life. They'll let her have some fun with him for a while until the paternity is revealed, jsut in time for Lucky to drop Maya for Liz. By this time, Gh will most likely kill her off or worse just have her fade away never to be seen again

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FYI re: The Wards

via huntingtonmama

Maya and Zoe are Faith's children. We SAW Faith once but she didn't speak (think it was at the funeral)

Justice and Faith were brother and sister and Bradley Wards children. There were more children besides Bradley...but Bradly actually was sired via an affair with Edward Q.

As for Maya I don't think Guza will write a "non-pimping interracial romance, Kent's Lainey fans wanted a love story written for her with Graham Shiel's Cody" Guza wouldn't do it. Even though they had off the charts crazy chemistry.

I will support her but she sounds like a Valley girl and quite animated...I can't bash on her or rush to judgment but they mixed her up quite a bit on her first day. It would have been nice just to have her stay put with the Qs so I can get to know her....I guess I'm still smarting because they never wrote "for" Lainey so you know it is what it is...

Thus far I saw no chemistry with Ethan or Lucky in their scenes...but it wasn't much to go on..

I'll wait until I see more.

• Members

Is this the Twilight Zone version of GH?

In the 'big'/'small'-as-it-need-to-be Port Chuckles, no one knows about Sonny's relationship with Coleman? Claire is near perfect and didn't know?

The judge hadn't heard about Kate's shooting? No one knows that Coleman is sexing Sonny's ex (one of the many)?

Liz trusts lab results with Hels present and hanging on every word? I'd have had Steven, Robin and Patrick draw the blood, stay with the samples, runt the tests THEMSELVES, and not left the room the entire time it was going on. No way.

There's a woman on GH who doesn't make excuses for Sonny? WTF!!??!?

• Members

LOL, so true, Ann... that should have been the thing that woke me up. I was so shocked to hear Olivia not making excuses for Sonny that I lost it for a moment.

BTW, having Hels FINALLY make sense of why she'd switch the baby's paternity? Lucky and Dante doing REAL police work? Claire kicking butt in court? I don't know what the writers are drinking but if they keep adding bits and pieces of storyline that make sense and keep stringing them together, they're in danger of one day writing good soap!

It still smarts every time Luke puts down his time with Laura and that beautiful house where they were raising their kids. I guess the writers need to throw an occasional sucker punch.

• Members

Why weren't Lucky and Dante actually investigating when it was so important early on? I guess Dante was too busy lying for Sonny and Lucky was too busy crying and pining for Jason.

Luke and Skye, ugh. This does not get any less offputting even with several years break. Robin really must need that money.

• Members

Lucky and Dante are a joke.

People with photographic memories can recall events word for word? I hope Robin helps dig Sonny's grave. He and Patrick can be buried in it.

It is impossible to believe that Skye is interested in fugly old Luke over Jax.

• Members

haha, but Carly hates EVERY woman that Sonny's been with that isnt her. Brenda, Angel, Reese, Hannah, Sam, Kate, Emily... I dont get why Olivia is different

Oh Robin, you dumbass! She couldnt get up there and tell Claire that she couldnt remmeber Sonny's exact words? It was 6 months ago. Way to sell you your friend. Her fight with Patrick earlier seemed so out of the blue

• Members
Maybe because they were friends in a former life? ;)

Also, it hasn't always been cake and flowers between Olivia and Carly. They've had their spats before, mainly over Dante being an undercover cop and her keeping that secret and also keeping the secret that Claudia shot Michael.

• Members

Simple, Guza has thing for Olivia's huge boobies.

Carly is that you? Twisted morality alert. LOL! Why on earth should Robin lie under oath and perjure herself for Sonny? Let everyone else who testifies perjure themselves. Besides, it a hell of lot more dramatic to see Robin reluctantly tell the truth than listening to the lies pouring out of everyone else's mouth at that bogus trial.

Patrick is a nag who is going around picking fights with Robin because he wants an excuse to screw Lisa.

I really do have all the answers today. LOL!

Archived