GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

same here. They could have avoided ALOT of problems had they just let Micahel confes bc it was self defense. I hope the whole lot of them go to jail. Sonny, Carly, Jax, Sam, Michael, Jason, Spinelli and Maxie. Wont happen, but it would be funny to at least have an episode where we see Lucky and Dante arrest all of them and have them placed in a prison cell before Diane gets them out

• Members

The thing that kills me is that Carly was even warned by the judge if she lies again on the stand Michael will pay for it, what does she do? LIE

What a twit

I agree, if they'd let Michael come forward when he wanted it would have been seen as self-defense, now it seems like murder thanks to the 3 idiots compounding the problem.

• Members

The end of this story means nothing because Drew Garrett isn't in the role.

I'm not ready to fire bullets at Chad Duell yet, but this kid is clearly overwhelmed by the material and it shows on-screen. If ABC wanted to recast Michael because of a problem with Garrett or to take the character in a softer direction, there really would have been no easy way to do that. I'm gonna give Duell a little more time before I decide whether he's terrible, but so far I don't think he's "bad."

Archived