GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prison? dont you think thats extreme? At the most, she'd lose her job

BlackEmily needs to go sit her ass down somewhere. Where the hell is her sister? Hopefully, she's less annoying

Grandma Hels....LMAO

Is bad enough that all Jax and Carly is fight about Sonny, but do we really need that from Patrick and Robin too? And why do they have an Asian baby?

• Members

it would be so messed up if she went to jail considering nearly everyone involved in this case is commiting a crime by covering this up. Id Claire has to go to prison then, Sonny, Jason, Carly, Jax, Sam, Maxie, Michael, Spinelli, Max, and Milo all need to be arrested and sent to jail for conspiracy, obstruction of justice and any other charges relevant to the cover up

• Members

You're preaching to the choir on that, especially when it comes to Jason and Sonny. I'd love nothing more than to see Clair's attempt to tamper with the jury to work and for Sonny to be put away forever. But out of all the people you just mentioned, if anyone goes down it's going to be Claire. Karen Harris flat out told us that Sonny, Jason and Carly don't lose to villains and now Clair is a just that. First for being a part of law enforcement and second for jury tampering to convict poor, innocent Sonny. I can already see the scene where Carly gets to throw this in Clair's face, even though everything Claire said to Carly today was spot on. Too bad LW didn't play those scenes with a little more vulnerability. I like her and I even like her version of Carly, but when she's in Sonny's orbit she starts playing the character with all the smug entitlement she can muster. Meanwhile, Carly has always been her most insecure, desperate and damaged when she's with Sonny. They bring out the worst in each other and always have, but someone forgot to give LW that memo.

• Members

Snarly got schooled. Fuckin finally.

And why does GH propagate the myth that if you have kids, you are good, but if you don't, you are bad and evil? We get enough of this sh!t on Daytime talk shows. Just because Snarly didn't use birth control a few times doesn't make her some brave pioneer.

Archived