GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

^^ I agree.

I mean, she may bot be a GH veteran of all that long, but RC has been playing this character since what 1987, 23 years? It's nice to see that they would even ever bring a veteran like that back at all.

I hope she has soem good scenes with Edward, I always loved her chemistry with JI. I wonder if they will acknowledge that skye and jason are siblings (sort of), because it seems as if that would be SKye's only connection the the mob anymore...And you know only mob people get big stories.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think if I'd seen RC's original AMC run as Skye, I'd get more out of her, but all I've ever seen of her was her "I'm friends with the producer" runs on OLTL and GH. Add in that I just don't like Luke stories, and it's not a lot for me.

• Members

No I LOVE Claire. She is kickass, and not a "bad guy" at all..

She is just so different from anyone else in town. And since everyone else is mob worshipiing, she is kind of the odd ball out with her actions.

SHe is so devious and the way she delivers lines she just comes off as a sort of "bad bitch" type character, LMAO.

But no she's not a bad guy, she's just devious and fun....Bad guy was a bad choice of words.

• Members

It's funny, but Skye has been hanging around GH approaching 10 years--longer than her AMC run I think. If it isn't ten it is nine or so. That's longer than complete wastes of time like Patrick and Sam, or anti-entertainers like Rick Hearst--who suck the life out of every show he comes across---so I think at this point she has become a GH actress just as much as an AMC actress and I don't begrudge her presence or see her as this interloper. I would prefer her on AMC, but GH is good enough.

• Members

For me it's not so much about longevity as it is interesting stories or moments. Nik has been on the show for almost 15 years yet I have not enjoyed any storyline he has been in since somewhere around 1996.

If they brought Skye back because they had great plans for her, then that would be entertaining, but they just seemed to bring her back because Robin wanted to work and because they have nothing for Luke to do, again.

• Members

All of Jax relationships will always be about Sonny, when he first came on canvas his relationship with Brenda was about Sonny and Brenda. Then they brought Miranda on and any potential for character development was thrown out the window when she didn't work out when that horrid writer took over. Since then Jax is just serve to prop Sonny

Archived