GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Jaxis stuff started before anything with Sonny or Alexis, didn't it?

I thought they were wonderful together, she was the first woman he couldn't do his fairy princess sh!t with, and he was the first man who treated her with respect and didn't judge her.

Far better than anything I ever saw with Sonny/Alexis.

• Members

nuMichael is a dreadful actor, but i was wondering....is he reading cue cards? If you notice in all his scenes he's constantly looking up or off camera. It looks like he's looking for his lines. Either that or he's afraid to make eye contact. I don't care how unprofessional Drew Garrett is, this story will be done in a couple months and he should've finished it out. This saga which has been going on for a year is going to end on a wimper because you have a new actor (who happens to be terrible) thrown in at the wrong minute.

• Members

Wow I really liked Carly's confrontation to LuLy today:

"You know what you are (points to Dante)? You're just someone who happens to be related. Lulu IS Family, and she owes me and Michael a hell of a lot better than this."

Something about the conviction she said that with, and the the look/tears on LuLu's face really made it seem like real family conflict.

Can't wait to watch Carly destroy her!

• Members

How dare Carly bitch at Lulu because she isn't telling her where Michael is! Sure it's wrong, BUT not to long ago, Carly told Lulu that no matter what, she should stand by her man! And that's exactly what she is doing right now, so STFU Carly and go yell at someone else. And she would put Jason over Jax any day, so why is she so surprised that Lulu is on Dante's side in this? And you know what, it's not really Lulu taking sides as much as it is her not wanting Michael to continue running from the law. Anyway, So sick of Carly and the other fab 2, The Borg and Sonny. All of them should die.

ETA (Hours later, LOL): I loved the Patrick\Nik scenes in the park! And it was great to see Emma, to!

• Members

I know you were just kidding but... I would love a story like that. Especially if Kelly Hu and Daniel Dae Kim were going to be featured. :wub: :wub:

The only downside? Jason Thompson "emoting."

Archived