GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Awww, the little girl is adorable and the only redeeming thing about Robin and Patrick at this point. She is Hispanic. It was so funny when she was babbling away in Spanish calling the sandwich, "pan." KMc is part Mexican so the Hispanic baby works.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dante might as well invest in putting some of those old wild wild west swinging saloon doors in his apartment\loft, because people seem to just bust into there any chance they get. Seriously, who lives in a home where people can just take an elevator and surprise you while you are eating breakfast?? Claire Walsh waltzed in on Dante and Lulu yesterday like that, LOL. The number on robot borg Hitman of Port Charles broke in last week. WTH is going on with that! People should be buzzing in downstairs or something, geeze...lol. Just had to say that!

Great ending on Thursday's ep. I am disappointed in Dante a bit, but I was thrilled to see everyone's dumbfounded faces at the end. Especially Sonny and Carly! Tomorrows ep should be good.

• Members

They cast based on actors' looks, not characters' countries of origin. Both Robin and Patrick are played by actors with strong dark features, so they cast Emma with a baby(babies) that shared those features. Blame the baby's (babies) genetics for making her ethnic features more pronounced as she's grown up. But considering they've used boys to play girls, and girls to play boys... and cast Michael with a red headed baby (?!), I don't see what's so horrible about it. Jewish actors play Italians. Italians play Hispanics. Hispanics play Blacks. Koreans play Japanese. Japanese play Koreans.

It's about looks... not an ancestry.com assignment.

• Members

Exactly. Case in point: the adorable babies who played future hair-tosser and diva extraordinaire Miranda Kane (and who Babe and KWAK kidnapped -- just in case y'all forgot, because AMC sure as hell have) were actually little boys.

Speaking of ancestry questions, what is Dahlia Salem's? Her first name is gorgeously unusual -- reminds me of the 1940s movie The Blue Dahlia.

• Members

I had a friend who lived in an apartment similar to that nce, but you couldnt just walk in and out. When the elevator door opened, the gate was locked and you had to wait for someone to come open it for you...And the gate wasn't see through either.

I agree, the ending was great, but Im not sure if I think of it as good or bad that Dantte ratted out Michael :/

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Baby Miranda is a freakin STAR, easily over-shadowing Alicia Minshew (well, that's easy to do), Eden Riegel (natch) and Susan Lucci (less easy). LOL at Erica giving advice to her "daughter's daughter."

SORASed Miranda is perfect, though, and still a total cutie-patootie.

BiancaMirandaL.jpg

Archived