GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought young women only won that for GH if they can't act all that well (JMB, Natalia Livingston).

Lexi is a decent actress but several times she's obviously been overwhelmed by how confusing and plot-driven Kristina's motivations are. The story is really about Sonny and Ethan, not her.

• Members

Maya is stunning. I love her hair. She had a solid start. Nice to see Edward. Monica's face still scares me. If she is with Ethan, she has no chance to last more than a year.

RC is still looking good. She is a gorgeous woman.

• Members

I loved Gia, and still to this day, I hope Guza resurrects her with Marissa Ramirez.

Gia never got an exit, right? The last thing we were told was that she got accepted into Law School, right?

Maybe she can come back one day, but I doubt they care enough. The Gia recast was fug and was like a totally new character.

• Members

She is Faith's daughter. Faith is Justus' sister. So she is still Ed's granddaughter, even though Edward didn't really know Faith (he only met her once.)

Did Skye have a lot of scenes today? Or did she just appear at the end, and we will see her more tomorrow?

I havent watched today's yet!

Archived