GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members
I wouldnt even call it out right lying. She simply should have told Claire, she didnt remember the exact words said. I just think its so ironic that she's been going around for weeks trying to influence everyone she can to lie in order to protect Sonny and when it comes down to it, she's the one that ends up making him look more guilty bc she wont lie. Just yesterday she was trying to manipulate Olivia's testimony and it wasnt too long ago, she was getting up in Dante's face and she fights with Patrick all the time about this very same issue. I dont get her.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You just described the point of Robin's passionate defense of Sonny. Guza was going for irony. He likes to do this to create drama where none exists. It isn't like Robin and Sonny are tight any more so there is no reason for her to be so overly involved in his legal problems. Hell, Robin was lashing out at Sonny at that very party where he berated Claudia. I love that Guza had Robin stay true and tell the truth on the stand. Sonny would expect nothing less. His love for her being his last redeeming quality.

• Members

I have to disagree. Normally when Sonny goes on trial, the prosecution is a wimpy little man/woman that has absolutely NO chance of convicting Sonny, but Claire is a spunky/charasmatic, legal eagle, who we actually get to see have interactions with multitude of characters, and who has actually a GOOD CHANCE at convicting sonny (orr she WOULD, if Guza wasnt such an ASS),and Dahlia Salem plays this to a TEE.

• Members

It is horrible that these young attractive actresses are unnecessarily getting all this work done. These doctors need to tell them to stop or refuse to do the work. At this rate, they will both be the next Hunter Tylo.

Archived