Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

From the moment Vicki and Tamara met Gretchen they were so threatened and went on the attack. Wow. I expected them to give her a shot then not like her.

The whole Jeff/Gretchen story is just so sad. While I am sure his money was a big draw she does seem to genuinely love and care for him.

Lauri seems to really hate her elder kids honestly.

Vicki clearly had a boyfriend in Mexico and that's why din was never allowed to go. Jeanna seems to know and allude to this. Michel is hot and his not wanting to toto Mexico reminds me of when my parents were trying to plan a week long vacation to mazilan or Hawaii or something and I was just like no I don't wanna go bye.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm actually looking MOST forward to these two ladies getting into it:

1342204537_heather-alexis-467.jpg

Are the rumors true about Luann & Heather not returning though? I really grew to like Heather and will miss her and her friendship with Carole, which to me was the most authentic and organic on the show.

My rankings would go like this (going by this season):

1. Lisa

2. Yolanda

3. Brandi

4. Camille (I still FLOVE this bitch!)

5. Kim

6. Taylor

7. Marissa

8. Adrienne

9. Kyle

Not listed and not relevant- The morally corrupt Faye Resnick, whose last name Brandi doesn't even know. (Bet Faye knows hers)

• Members

So Lauri just vanishes and this old looking bitch replaces her thinking she looks 30? LOL.

I really enjoy Simon and kara scenes. This dynamic is interesting with simon being so close to jeana and her family.

jeff is slowly dying and this is so, so hard to watch. My opinion on Vicki is even lower than I ever thought it could be. She is absolutely vile, disgusting, awful and deserves every bad thing that ever comes her way for the way she has treated Gretchen and the comments made while Jeff was dying. Even if you dont like her or think shes a gold digger, it isnt hard to just feel some kind of something for anyone in that situation.

Jeana seems to take the opposite side a lot just to do it - like defending Bri's biological father. Althought I do get her point in that Vicki took the kids away from him and she doesnt get to place 100% of the blame on him.

Vicki getting hit in the head at the river was hilarious. As was Tamra BAWLING over Ryan getting a tattoo.

I really like Simon and am very attracted to him honestly lol

As for NYC, i dont even know who to speculate on who will return or not...

and for the new OC season, i will love heather smacking down alexis but its not even a fair fight. Im looking the most forward to Gretchen vs Vicki.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

It's very interesting watching rhoc knowing how things go. This moment at dinner when Tamara judges Gretchen for doing away with her family for the weekend while Jeff is in the hospital, with his kids, must be the moment they became enemies because it doesn't look like they get back to friendly after this until this past season. I must say that while I get somewhat what tamra was saying, Gretchen nailed it when she said she doesn't get to judge her until she goes through this and has no idea what it's like. Tamara really should have just apologized and called her after as they told her to do but she refused because Gretchen called her out on being judgemental and Tamara doesn't like that. Tamara also does like that Gretchen is younger and sexier. And fells like she paid her dues as a newbie and now Vicki is her bestie so she gets to attack. Still love her though.

• Members

Tamra was jealous of Gretchen BIG time. If I recall correctly, her original tagline was something about being the youngest and hottest housewife and then Gretchen comes on younger and even hotter than her. She kept looking for reasons to hate on Gretchen and it was out of pure jealousy as she viewed her as a threat. They have alot in common but Tamra would twist that as Gretchen trying to copy and be like her. She never really tried to get to know Gretchen for the person she really was. She only did so this past season and she realized that Gretchen is actually a fun person and isnt about trying to take her place.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL I forgot to tell y'all that Wig shaded Melissa Gorga a few weeks ago talking about how her songs flopped and she's the only successful RH to sing (I doubt she included Kandi in that...lol)

Brandi told US Weekly "I hope they do cast an African-American women, there's too many white bitches up in here" :lol:

• Members

Not sure why Wig want to keep referring to herself as a successful singer when she's anything but. No one would have given her the time of day. Kandi, being a friend, a weak ass friend, turned mud into a catchy tune. Who else is going to put Wig's voice to music? NO ONE!