Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Agree with this I read Tamara will do and say whatever the producers tell her to do and they love her bc of that.

LOL @ that article about nobody wanting to join RHOBH Season 4 I've seen ppl who have connections and "sources" say that there a lot of people in BH thirsty to get on the show I really hope Adrienne isn't the one leaking that info. She needs to move on. It's over with,

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOV

Wow, Mary and Ronnie hooked up....didn't expect that

Robin needs to butt out and stop going back and forth between the two groups. She's annoying the sh-t out of me. She shouldn't have went back to the Mary drama on Ronnie's birthday knowing the issues there. Girl needs to not drink bc she clearly cant hold her liquior

Ronnie drunk....so sad.

Loved the scene with Jody and Hannah at the beginning. IA that her scenes with her kids really add some humanity to her

I didn't like how Ioulia just asked Amanda if she's been abused and then how old was she. To me that's private and its not something you put someone on the spot in front of a group and press. If someone wants to go ahead and volunteer that info than fine, but don't ask them like that. Im glad Amanda seemed fine about it. Maybe that's a cultural thing bc as an American, I just thought she overstepped her boundaries but being Russian, maybe she thought it was okay to be so forward like that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Thank god she didnt get pregnant by him. I was all set to say deuces to her but I think she has potential to be interesting without him holding her back. She definetly has a solid storyline now and I think this blindside will humble her

• Members

This is what Porsha deserves. She was an idiot and in the three years she was with him, she did nothing to become an independent woman and make something of herself. She doesn't come from money, so when she met a rich man she should've attempted some sort of education or career so she'd be able to stand on her own two feet. Instead, she stayed at home and went to lunch all day. She didn't even have a baby so she could get paid that way. Just a dumb ho. She kept throwing her pitcher perfect marriage in everyone's face and you see how it worked out.

Another reason I don't feel sorry for her is because of the gay rumors with Kordell. Granted they are just rumors, but they are so extensive and it caused him to retire early so I believe where there's smoke, there's fire. Plus you have the alleged incident where he got caught sucking dick, but the cop let him off because of who he was. Seeing him on the show and how he treated Porsha, it definitely felt like she was an accessory. I didn't see married bliss. I saw a beard.

• Members

I would agree that the ones you've mentioned are perfect wives for the series because they're all very comfortable being used by production however production sees fit, but only a few of the women are truly good at the Housewives Game.

Nene, Kim Z, and Queen Lisa are the ones who have really spun this show into success for themselves and longer term fame. They've been clever and have gone beyond the Housewives/Bravo brand.

Gretchen, Tamra, Kyle...they're not quite clever enough to make make themselves independent of the Housewives brand. They've had many years to do it and they haven't managed it.

Brandi, time will tell. Her book was an immense success and being a former model/Hollywood wife helps give her a sense of independence but we'll see if she can parlay that elsewhere.