• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Checkmate, bitch!" OMG, line of the night! laugh.png

Faye, give it up already. STFU and move on. LOL at her saying she was bored with the conversation. She was obviously watching Heather on OC last season

Kyle showed her ass when she refused to defend Lisa yet again. I hope Lisa is finally doen with her

Gremlin came to the party just to cry, throw a pity party and make it all about her? If she couldn't be around anyone then WTF did she go out?

Yolanda: "I think the day you announce a separation from your husband, is a good day to stay home" LOL...so much truth in what this woman says

I love how the season ended with Lisa being on top

Faye pre-dates Dana though and has been itching for a spot since season 1 Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The thing about Faye joining the cast is the show would become two different teams that hardly interacted. You really think Brandi/Yo/Lisa would take a cast trip with Faye? Or that Yo would allow Faye to even get a producer invite to her home?

• Members

Beautiful. Seriously, they better never ever break-up on-screen or I'll cry.

I still haven't been able to watch the finale and reunion uninterrupted.

Finale: Brandi giving Lisa a list of reasons to go ahead with the renewal of vows: "If you don't (re)marry him, I will ... he's living on borrowed time." Bwahah.

Lisa RT'ed this really great recap: http://www.vulture.com/2013/03/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-season-3-finale.html

• Members

The New York situation is just crazy. It's a shame that Bravo never aired Vancouver, now it would probably be confusing since the show is in it's second season. I think it would've done well and the second season could've been on deck in case something like this happened. if the show wasn't successful, it's a cheap import so it wuldn't have mattered.

A new cast won't save New York anymore than that reboot did. There wasn't anything wrong with the 3 ladies they added, but the chemistry was wrong overall. Firing Jill and Alex is what really killed the show. Neither one of them should've been fired regardless of anything. Next to Bethenny they were the stars! Plus with Alex's big social networking, I feel she would've been important in this day and age. She was a good Bravo cheerleader who followed the rules and would've done whatever was asked of her. They need to suck it up and ask these two back if they want a chance of reviving this show,.

• Members

Um, I think that a Jill/Alex/Luann/Ramona/Sonja return would have been a poor decision. I think that perhaps they made a mistake in keeping Sonja or even Luanne maybe over Jill or Alex, but I def don't think both Jill and Alex should have returned. It seems like Jill had become insufferable BRS and for that she did deserve to be fired. I've said it before and ill say it again, their biggest mistake was not doing a true reboot. Very single one of the old wives should have been fired with a whole new cast coming on and promoting the series as RHONY 2.0.

Yeah she's done. She even had a TH on a previous season. Lol. No blog, no talking head, overwhelming hatred from viewers, and no reunion invite? She's more irrelevant to them than Dana was.

• Members

I think Faye did have one talking head during the scene where she and Kyle are purchasing the mannequins for Kyle's store. She was talking about her business and the people she decorated for. I believe that was shown an episode or two after the dinner confrontation, but that is the only one. I bet further talking heads were edited out.. or it was just a lone talking head.

When her blog was removed, that was pretty telling.. Even Marisa's blog is still up and she has talking heads on occasion as well. Though none of the friends of housewives were invited to the reunion this year.

I know Brandi was invited last year to the reunion and hijiked it LOL Was Dana invited last year to the reunion?