Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL I dont think Marlo got booted because she said the F word as there are people in the HW franchise that have said homophobic syayements and they are still on the show, perhaps she didnt get invited back because she want popilar and I cant see any of the woman hanging with herm or it could be because she is a Fing crimninal with multiple arrests LOL!

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From what I'd always heard, the reason Marlo wasn' asked back was because producers didn't see a point in adding her with Sheree no longer on the show; and I'm more prone to believe that as opposed to the 'Andy hates her' excuse. Andy doesn't even have any real pull programming-wise at Bravo anymore.

DAAAMN @ Taylor's reunion blog. I always thought she was Team Adrienne but her literally spending the entire first page sh*tting on her life was amazing.

• Members

Sorry, I did not get Kim's POV in this eppy or in the Reunion. For her to still be harping on what Brandi stated last year, imo means she isnt clea n\and sober. Vlean and sober people come out of recovery with a new outlook on life and are supposed to let things go that happened as a resuklt of their behaviour. For Kim to still be blaming Kyle and Brandi for ruining her life amd hurting her kids with their wordas that were in response ot her whack arse behaviour means she isnt taking responsibility for her actions. I have yet to hear Kim apologize to anyone on screen for the things she has said and done. I have 3 words for Kim.........GET OVER IT!

• Members
Yup. She picked shrew to attack to fight for her spot on the show and then Sheree was fired so why would they keep Marlo? She didn't add anything really besides that.

I think it was more unresolved anger at Kyle for many things that came out masked at simply what Brandi said about her.

• Members

RHOBH Finale thoughts:

There was no better moment than watching Brandi, Lisa, and Yolanda shut down Faye and basically tell the bitch she's a hypocritical shrew...And she knew it, and finally got the point and walked her ass away, which they had been telling the bitch to do all damn day. I love that Brandi didn't revert to old Brandi and start screaming, instead she stayed calm and collected with the Queen and Duchess next to her and shut it down. True friendships on these shows is rare, so it's always really nice when you see one. It's clear that Brandi/Yo/Lisa not only all adore each other but they also respect each other..

Taylor said like what 2 things?

I actually teared up during the vow renewal...Ken and Lisa truly have something amazing and rare and you can see the love in their eyes when they look at one another or even speak of each other. Can't beat that shout out to Brandi at the end..You just know Kyle wanted to shrivel up and die...

!@#$%^&*] Adrienne Maloof..Thank god that was the last we will ever see of her. A. The bitch wasn't even sad she and Paul were done, all she talked about were her kids. B. Who the !@#$%^&*] shows up to someone's Housewarming/Vow Renewal, and doesn't say a word to the host and throws shade that the host isn't consoling them because they decided to leave their house the day they announced their separation. Bye.

RHOBH Reunion:

I think the Richard's sisters knew they had lost Taylor and with Adrienne possibly not showing up, they clearly decided they would need to stick together to survive the reunion...Too bad it was transparent and they looked as pathetic as usual...Kim is not sober.

• Members

My BH thoughts:

So let me get it. Adrienne went to Ken and Lisa's in order to cry in their living room while there was a party in the garden? And then, once her uninspired dramatic moment ended she left without even saying hello to them? That was desperate and pathetic. She wanted the party to be all about her, but let's face it. She is not as important as she thinks she is. I still don't hate her though. It was so boring and predictable to watch once again the world's two oldest child actors cry a river.

If it was Adrienne acting the way Faith was acting during the party, it might be kind of logical. The Brandi insults, the Lisa attacks and always trying to cause a fight might be interesting if it was the person involved who did all that. But now it is a perfect stranger who comes to events and tries to act like a part of the group. Faith is not the villainess she thinks she is, she acts like a crazy person yelling to strangers on the street. I like her looks though and I like BH because it reminds me of an 80s prime time soap or mini series all the time lol.

Brandi was perfect when she said to Marissa that she keeps saying she wants to sleep with other men, so all she did was suggest that perhaps she should. Marissa has no reason to return to this show.

Ken and Lisa were so adorable and yes I cried A LOT during their ceremony.

Now as far as the reunion is concerned, Kim looks and acts like a drunk, homeless woman all dressed up. She is a mess and she has no idea what she is talking about. Kyle has never looked uglier. She can't hide her true self and she knows that she is left with loser Kim. She looks and acts very mean and cannot stay calm during the reunion. And all that crying all the time.. Team Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda all the way!

• Members

Elsa, we are in complete agreement wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

That gargoyle trying to crash Lisa's party? Really? I just can't over that, and then her talking head says she thinks Lisa should have been there for her? Say what? You trashed this woman, bitch! Her marriage is falling part. Chile, please! That marriage fell apart LONG before HW! Paul needs affection, and a 27 year old in need of new tits is more than willing to give it to him! Go Paul!

I especially loved the part where Lisa said to Ken during her vows, "you made all of my dreams come true...you can go now". That was made of all kinds of win! Loved it.

Brandi was love and she rocked the reunion. She was also more gorgeous on the reunion than I've ever seen her.

Edited by ChitHappens