Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I couldn't imagine walking into someone's house and not even going to address them and congratulate them on housewarming/vow renewal and go cry about my problems. It would have been more polite for her to not show up and call Lisa personally!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm done with Kim as well. When she said Brandi and Kyle destroyed her life and nearly killed her this is when I knew she is in total junkie mode. Blame everyone around you but your DAMN SELF for being a druggie !@#$%^&*] up. mean.png

Brandi may have been wrong about the drug she was on, but she most definitely is on something as we type. There is no reason for her to come back next season. She serves no purpose whatsoever, except for everyone to feel sorry for her.

Again, JUNKIES CANNOT BE TRUSTED and Yolo will learn this at the reunion.

• Members

I totally get what you're saying but I think what she meant to say is that the way Kyle and Brandi "confronted" her about her issues wasn't a positive way to do it. It came from a place of anger and was meant to hurt her....and so rather than making her want to face her demons it just made her feel worse about her life.

At least thats what I'm reading from her comments. I do think Kim understands at the end of the day that she had a problem and needs to own it. But at the same time Kyle and Brandi yelling at her wasn't the most productive way to go about "helping" her.

Lol at Brandi......"Then I'll cut a bitch"

• Members

You know last summer i did not like KIm D from the RHONJ because she was always stirring up trouble, getting to know Faye, I miss the good old days. of Kim D. I think those two ladies need to switch cities. Faye seems much more into back-bitting and fighting. Have her go up against Theressa Gorga and see how tuff she is! Doubt she'd last five minutes in one of those fights! Acutally David Foster's ex wife Linda looked a lot like Kim D. Remember she was also Bruce Jenner's ex.

I love Yolanda and i hope she stayes another few seasons...maybe David will be on more next year.. I agree that Kim is always in the "poor me" stage of life. Like every episode this season she's been like that. If this is sober Kim, I don't think she's right for this show.

• Members

LOL and speaking of this Someone posted on another board that they were out with a friend of Marlo's and she said she is being blackballed by Bravo bc of her comment last season, and she filmed some scenes with Nene that were cut. Back in November, NeNe did tweet Marlo would be making an appearance.

RHOA Finale Sneak Peek: http://www.okmagazine.com/videos/exclusive-get-sneak-peek-real-housewives-atlanta-season-finale

Edited by Eric83