Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^ I was gonna say didnt ATL start before Bev Hills this year and yet it seems to be dragging on forever.... And given how intense the super trailer for this season was relatively little was delivered. Sure there were some dramatic moments here and there but aside from Anguila, Kenya/Walter mess, and Kenya vs Phaedra very little occured. In some ways it's like last season....the only thing I can remember is Sheree and marvelous Marlo goin at it like some crazy folks. Beverly Hills on the other hand has been spectacular from start to finish and I could easily find myself watching for another 10 episodes before the reunion. Can't wait to hear impressions re this episode and the trailer for the last eppy and/or reunion!

• Members

Just saw pics of the reunion on Derek J and Ms. Laurence's show and all the women are looking good. Cynthia ESPECIALLY and NeNe is giving 1920's flapper vibes with her. The seating is Kenya/Kandi/Porsha on one side and NeNe/Cynthia/Phaedra on the other with Kenya and NeNe being by Andy of course.

Laurence was throwing hella shade to Phaedra though on her look lol

• Members

All I have to say to Porsha is "Bye Ashy!" Now I am all for them giving a peach to Marlo & they can even bring back thirsty ass Sheree too. My girl Vicky Rowell is in the Atlanta area, she's friends with Nene, and she was approached once before of being on the show, so give her a peach too. There we go, my dream S6 cast:

Nene

Cynthia

Victoria

Marlo

Kandi aka Lincoln Log Legs

Kenya

Shady Phae Phae

Sherman

• Members

Sherman can stay away. She is a broke b-tch and she is a memorable cast member but her time has come and gone.

I loved Andy using the lingo on WWHL I was dying when he said "Gag" and "Reading for filth" and when he said can a white guy say "hunty" laugh.png

DEAD at "Lincoln Log Legs"

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LOL...Greg was not liking the idea of Nene living apart from him

I liked Cynthia keeping it real with Kenya and basically telling her to get over it

Nene: "Of course we want win. Its 5'oclock somewhere, bitches" laugh.png

Comparing Jessica Rabbit to Sponge Bob Squarepants....DEAD

I cant with Phaedra throwing shade at Kenya's body. Her working was ridiculous. Her moves looked like an absolute joke, whereas Kenya's looked professional. The only thing that Phaedra had better was the location as the mansion backdrop was gorgeous

Nene actually dated that Italian guy? I never took that thing seriously and thought he was just her business partner

Not much Porsha this week which was a good thing. She wasn't as annoying since she wasn't given the opportunity to grate the nerves. I thought her scene with her doc were good and made her come across a bit more sympathetic

The previews looked good. Cant wait for Kenya's party

IA SheBroke doesn't really have much to offer. Maybe she can be a friend, but that's about as much as Id take of her.I wouldn't say BH was spectacular from start to finish. It started off relatively slow and didn't start to pick up until several weeks into the season. People were having the same issues calling it boring and uneventful early onLOL...it didn't help that the show was clowning her with that editing making her look like a big ol donkey and that's not a compliment. I hope someone makes gifs of her "workouts". That s--t was embarassing Edited by Cheap21