Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I pray to the housewives god that we get our baroness Von Neumann! I hear she's filthy rich as in filthy wealthy! I'd love to see what she can bring to the show.

Young girl from Detroit hits the lottery big time. She didn't only get money, she got a fairy tale. I've been reading about the Von Neumanns, and wow!

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH likability rankings

*Link doesn't work will fix when I get home but it was

1.Brandi

2. Lisa

3. Yolanda

4. Taylor

5. Kim

6. Marissa

7. Camille

8. Kyle

9. Adrienne

I agree with this except I would switch Brandi and Lisa and lol was thinking Faye was after Adrienne... she didn't even get a spot tongue.png

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I never realized that Sheree was from my hometown. She even lived in a neighborhood about 10 minutes away from where my mom grew up. The neighborhood Sheree grew up in has really fallen into disrepair, but it was very glamorous around the time she would have lived there.

• Members

To clarify, the reason I said she didn't have money is not just because of he twerking video, but from reports around the net. She's not from a wealthy family, she's from a normal middle class family like the rest of us. Wasn't it reported she hadn't even graduated high school? According tothis article, she was working at her moms daycare: http://www.funkydineva.com/kordell-stewart-strategically-waited-until-porshas-season-2-negotiations-to-file-for-divorce/

And as for me suggesting she get pregnant, that stems from me believes the rumors of Kordell allegedly being gay. In that case she should've know it wasn't going to last. I'm sure she knew of those rumors, but wanted to come up. I didn't see as real marriage so it's hard for me to feel bad for her.

• Members

Andy's RHOA Teaser with the girls seen throughout... LMAO at Andy's V.O. Ok, I forget ... who produced documentation that proved nothing. And I lost it at Am I going to be pushed like a rag doll?

http://youtu.be/nkjnLzdyAUA

I don't think this was added and this is the first time I'm seeing it but here's Cynthia & Nene at the reunion... Flawless Cynthia!

R1liRRK.jpg

Edited by London

• Members

I'm pretty sure there was an article in this thread, but what does everybody think of RHOC hitting 100 episodes this season? They're going to have a 2-hour standalone special that interviews the old housewives and revisits the history of the show. This should be coming up very soon. According to Wikipedia the season premiere is episode 102, but they include Reunions and Lost Footage as episodes. I wonder what episode Bravo will make the official episode 100.