Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm weak! She really did and I LOVED how Nene critiqued all of the outfits. She is definitely accurate about Cynthia too. <3 Cynthia but she could have done more. I think I saw Beyonce pull off that look in one of her movies or a damn video (somewhere) and she did more with it. I do think Porsha looks really nice as Dorothy Dandridge she had the hair down.

Ok, why have I never noticed it before! Do they do this after each one? [so serious, I have a horrible memory] It made me think of those movies you watch and how in the end they show you what the characters are up to after the credits role.

This was a good season.

LMAO, she maintains that her workout video is outselling Phaedra's.

DOUBLE DAMN THIS REUNION SHOW, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

LMAO that thirsty ass trick! Granted she had me weak with her fan when she kept making it pop open and LMAO at Porsha and that overdramatic stuff. Giiiiirl, take it down a notch.

Edited by London

• Members

Kenya is wrong for throwing Porsha out and I agree that it was probably her intent from the start....

However Porsha is such a weak stupid girl that I can't even feel much sympathy for her. That session with her and Kordell and that fake counselor was so pathetic. I don't even know where to start. Its as obvious as a 5,000 pound elephant in a room that Kordell is NOT that excited about getting a baby on you girl! And he wasn't even willing to own to the fact that as a father he will play a role in raising ANY children that they may have had.

Its just painful and awkward to watch him and her together. Especially given recent events.

Did the reunion air right after the finale? Or are yall discussing a preview clip?

EDIT: I don't watch RHOC at all but from the few clips I've seen Alexis is by far the prettiest out of all them. Closely followed by the brown haired girl (Heather I believe?) I think they don't like each other which makes me a lil sad cuz I can see myself having fun with either lady.

The other two look so plastic and annoy me to death. Vicki is just nutso.

I'm basing all this off that island trip they took together and where they were doing some type of bungie jumping activity in the jungle....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

One of my friends said Cynthia looked like Inspector Gadget.

Anyway, the episode was entertaining.

Marlo was at the party but they didn't want to show her. :(

Too excited for the reunion, and yes Wig looks good with her hair up like that.