Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have been waiting for weeks for this! My fave franchise is coming back October 9. 

Please register in order to view this content

Candi and Bed Wench are BFFs! And do I spy Candiace gossiping about Karen?? Do I spy Karen all but saying that she and Ray have an open marriage?

This Candiace-Chris-Gizelle SL is going to TRAUMA DRAMA.

I have so little patience for sneaky Charrisse! Get her, Karen!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dear GOD the rumors are true about Charriisse's slithery ass back up in Potomac. But you know what? I'll take it because there's history and she's only there as a friend of capacity to cause trouble, much like a Kim D on New Jersey.

Can't wait! I'll give Candaice one more try to get back on my good side. If she can call a truce with my girl Ashley, then we're on the right path. 

Looks fun overall! I even gotta give Robyn credit for stepping up her game overall. 

I'll give Jessica Rabbit credit. But major points to post-baby x 2 for Ashley. The Grande Dame holding center, just as she she should be. Charriisse be looking stank as always. lol. 

• Members

Thank you @Taoboi

Not Gizzard and Candiass going at it this upcoming season...

And I am sorry, but Broke Chris gives me vibes that he is cheating. I don't think that it is farfetched. Staying out to 1 AM, DM'ing Ashley, and possibly pushing up to Gizelle--yeah, I can believe it. And y'all know Dorothy is gonna come out the woodwork and further spill tea on the matter if it is true. 

I give the Dillards (aka poor man's Cynthia/Peter) 1-2 years tops before they divorce. 

Moving on... I like Mia but she gotta stop tossing stuff at folks. And in the same breath, Wendy (and Candiace last year) need to stop provoking people to get that reaction. And I already see on Twitter that Candiace and Wendy are out pushing the colorism angle. I'm sorry but they are ALL at fault. 

Lastly, Muva... I am READY for her to get rah-rah on Cha-Cha's ass. It has always bothered Charisse that Karen became the queen bee she thought she'd be. And yet again, these women bring Cha-Cha around to pull stunts in order to get her flute back. I have a strong feeling, this ain't gonna go nowhere. Charisse will flop again like usual. I expect Jacqueline (Mia's friend) to probably be the breakout star of the two. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

Agreed. I'm not a fan of Charrisse, but she may be a necessary evil. She is desperate to get back on the show, and that's a weakness as much as a strength. As Karen shows in the trailer ("WHAT YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IS..."), this latest takedown plot #87 is not going to be plain sailing for Cha-Cha, and like @NothinButAttitude, I think Char will end up showing her derrière.

I'll be honest, I'm still not sure I am 100% sold on Mia in this cast, but im ready to eat my words.

Chris Bassett-Hound responds:

• Members

BH

Well...that last 10 minutes was good. EVERYBODY (except for Sutton and Kathy) came for EricFake. And it was delicious that Kyle sharply and (apparently next week too) FIRMLY threw EricFake under the bus...in Confessional AND TO HER FACE. Not that EricFake was helping her case. I LOVED that EricFake was left out to dry and it was MARVELOUS. 

I am only sorry that 1) Ex Soap Opera Star and Diana got her out of there before she could completely bury herself and 2) Dorit backpedals next week when she was in the above 'EVERYBODY.'

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

The Coven were in full damage control mode. Kyle, Dorit, Rinna (plus their lil wannabe tagged along when they all shuffled out) were in a panic to get Erika to shut up because they knew once Pandora's dusty box opened up, Bravo producers would use the footage. 

Edited by Gray Bunny