• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This just boggles my mind.

Why not make the 3 new women full-time? A show with 5 full-time housewives has NOT worked since probably about NJ during the Gorga/Manzo saga. They cast is too small and typically 1-2 women carry everything while the rest piggyback off of that. While the trailer was good, it'll be Jen and Lisa carrying everything while the other 3 prosper off that. 

That aside, it also boggles my mind why Bravo and production does new photo shoots, but doesn't update the credits. That's dumb. If you already rented out a space to shoot new cast photos for the press release, why not go ahead and shoot new opening credits? 

• Members

Well.... that trailer music is certainly très dramatique! I wish I knew what the drama is in reference to, though? Jen's lawsuit? Heather's black eye? Did she walk into a wall? I'm not getting anything from the newbie(s), either. Did Angie even appear?

BTW, there was a moment in the trailer when Heather looked like someone on another RH show, and that's when I realized that Erika Jayne is morphing into Heather Gay.

In every still shot I see of her, Whitney looks nothing like she does on TV.

I'm not sure if I should be excited or not about RHOSLC. Season 2 disappointed me so hard, I didn't even finish watching the reunion. I think the loss of Mary Cosby is going to be egregious.

Surely Potomac and New Jersey must be returning soon, too.

• Members

Ha, so Angie wormed her way into an official "Friend of" role. Well good for her. 

Otherwise, I don't mind the 5 castmembers as long as the supporting friends of are active. We've seen successful seasons in the past of such shows like BH, ATL, and NJ having a strong ensemble of supporting players that weren't official 'wives. 

Side note: This was supposed to be the original cast until the last-minute upgrade of Mary. 

Man, these women hate each other, LOL. I'm excited to see what happens because they've burned through about five seasons worth of animosity and changing alliances in just two years! 

• Members

Not just bloggers, though she is C&Ding every blog that discusses RH -- including blogs Bravo has relationships with. She's threatening to sue actual news outlets like the South China Morning Post, Hong Kong's NYT, for no discernible reason that I can see. She's leaning heavily into victim mode. Honestly, I doubt she will even show up at reunion at this point.

This screams loud distraction tactic. What a disastrous RH choice.

Edited by Cat

• Members

All I've seen so far of the episode has been this clip:

....and now I'm a little afraid to watch. (Very telling that we don't see Kyle's reaction to the remark). Perhaps I will jump straight to Dubai reunion instead.

• Members

I felt exhausted watching Ramona during the latter half of last season's RHONY. I felt bad for her in the first half, as it was clear that Leah and Eboni were trying to get a reaction out of her so they could cry racism. Then she went ahead and did their work for them anyway with 'Black Shabat' -- and yes, that reference should strike horror and fear into all our hearts, because it was truly the worst RHONY episode ever committed to celluloid digital.

Nevertheless, I think there would be a massive hole from Legacy without her. She brings something unique, and I'm not talking the Trumper stuff, I'm talking Ramona's own way of being. She is legit eccentric and has zero f***s to give.

There was also a rumor some months back that Luann would not be joining, and that really floored me, because I wouldn't want to watch without her. I think Ramona, Sonja and Luann must in some way be the core cast of Legacy. 

Melissa Gorga apparently said recently that she ran into Ramona in da Hamptons, and that Ramona said she was done with reality TV and has no interest in returning. I'm not convinced it was Ramona's decision to not continue... but it could have been?

• Members

While I think I am going to try the advice you gave me on M2M

Please register in order to view this content

, I tried it here since I really did stop watching, but I wanted to see Aspen, but they literally dragged the trip out for me. At 20 minutes is when they finally left and by then, I was over it...outside the fact that Crystal bought up the legal drama of EricFake and the earrings...Crystal of all people. I saw the clip as well as well as saw the massive backlash online to the events of this episode. People are OVER the Coven attacking Sutton and they were seriously throwing the word 'bullying' around. 

NOW the DUBAI reunion...was giving. lol. I had a long busy day yesterday so I have not finished yet, but it was GOOD.