Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

See? I had that reaction to Sanya's dress at first. Then I realized she was trying to aim for Warrior Princess and got it. I suspect that it will look better as she moves on camera than in a picture.

So I hate to say that, but I liked it. 

My faves though are Kandi and Sheree. Even Drew appears to come through. This is easily Kenya's weakest look. BUT I have seen other pictures that bring out the outfit more than above so I might change my mind on that, too.

Marlo's was just meh.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rinna appears to be losing it. I don't know whether it is the bots fallout, something coming up on the show, or she got wind of Bravo possibly letting her go after this season, but Rinna (who sounds a little um heightened here) wants to go down guns blazing. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh, Rinna!  Whether there’s any truth to it (which I very much so doubt), implying that producers are starting racist $h!t online to distract from what’s happening on the show or to sabotage white cast members is shocking… the only narrative being created is by her that she’s racist (esp. coming off the heels of her Dubai “comment”).  She needs to learn when to stfu.  And if she is goin’ down swinging (which would be admittedly epic), DO IT—she obvs. knows where hella bodies are buried so don’t trifle, triumph.  OAWN IT!

It’s so disappointing, I’ve been a longtime LR fan from “Days” but she’s sold her soul for this show and now there’s nothing left.  And like many cast members before her whose status is (very) threatened, she’s become very paranoid, which, justified or not, is one of the worst looks.

• Members

RHoDubai

Meh.

I thought it was just me so I had to watch it twice. But that was how I felt about the finale. I really could not put my finger on why that is. There were plenty of good moments, but it was the sum of the parts for me. 

I did like that the season ended with focus on culture. Ayan talking to her sister in a different language and that was its own scene with translators. Sara wanting to show the girls that one area. Lesa and the passing of Miss Goat. 

I also liked that the season ended on a vibe of 'what's to come.' And by that...I meant...Lesa vs Caroline. Their rivalry has been sprinkled throughout the season. And it was definitely teased here...and in the trailer for the reunion. I have heard about THE Milan. And I saw Caroline on LoL. So it will be great to see that rivalry built in Season 2.

THINGS I LIKED

ALAS MISS GOAT... I cannot believe that Miss Goat is gone. She was like one of the best recurring characters of this season. So awwww. She will be missed. Just seeing Lesa's family (and her foine husband) has been a joy this season. Also on display was her friendship with Ayan. They are really so close...and the girls are pressed about it. 

AYAN AND HER SISTER. I really loved that whole scene with her sister. Just speaking their native language. Them relating as sisters and over their experience as kids. I giggled a bit when the sister mentioned how she had been trying to get Ayan to do the therapy for years, but it took Sara to do that. hehe. Such a sibling moment. I really feel that Ayan came through as a Housewife this year by doing what a Housewife should do. She had personality AND was transparent.

LESA VS CAROLINE. How Lesa handled Caroline. Was totally the icy-ness that I was used to Caroline having on LoL. Given what Brooks has been trying to say about her being the Brain to Ayan's Pinky, I'm curious to see where a showdown will go. 

BROOKS A GOLDDIGGER. Ha! at Brooks's son mentioning the word golddigger. And how he probably got the word from her ex-husband. Oh, how funny.

SECRET TEA. Oooooooooo...so Bravo added some more to the Reunion trailer I see. So Ayan brings up Sergio might be gay. And Caroline got pressed. hehe. I expect there's a LOT they are not showing from the reunion so I am looking forward to it. I wonder if it will be like SLC's S1 reunion which was a good first time reunion as well. 

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE

THE PREGNANCY. Well, it did come full circle. It would have been odd if Caroline did not mention how things went with Sergio. But still...I am not sure how I feel about it since she (and Sophie) mentioned the complications that would come with a pregnancy. And yet...she did it anyway. I just hope it was the right thing to do. 

Well, good first season. I feel like come Season 2 they will be off and running. 

• Members

I feel the way you do. Something changed between S8 or S9, but it was S10 when she annihilated Denise when we realised she'd sold her soul to the show. Also, her OWN IT brand is meaningless because she won't hold Erika to account and, indeed, turns on anybody who dares to call out that mean old grifter.

It's a contrast from Days and SoapTalk and BH S5-S7. Even though her treatment of Kim, Yolanda, LVP and Eden were red flags, she exuded relatability and self-deprecation. Last year, helping Harry with his garden, some of that fun returned for a brief moment. But that was clearly an anomaly.

And, ITA-- if she's going out full scorched-earth? DO IT! Own it! Spill it!

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL, well DAYS is moving to Peacock. She can show her bare ass there in a few months, if they'll have her. 

This is what happens when one sells their soul in an effort to be queen of a reality show. Hell, I'd give that title for Kyle before Billie Reed. 

On to other rumors... chatter continues regarding RHONY Legacy that Ramona (nor Bethenny of course) will NOT be a part of the series. Say what you will about Ramona, but she brought a lot to the show and it seems like a huge gap will be missing. She has had beef with all of them (except Tinsley). 

The continued rumored cast: Luann, Sonja, Jill, Dorinda, Tinsley, Kelly Bensimon. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Someone just messaged me that Sutton and Crystal were being "demoted".  Sutton carries the show every week while those hens in the coven cackle with dime store Natasha from Bullwinkle,   I could see Crystal needing to go to work on her Eating Disorder. She brings nothing to the show anyway.

• Members

She sounds very paranoid. 

That's the thing. There's nothing of the Lisa Rinna of yore left. Nothing. She is turning 60 next year and any semblance of a legitimate acting career was thrown away years ago for Housewives. Her QVC line of clothes ended. Her lip gloss products are highly regarded, but those products need promotion and nothing having Housewives would be detrimental. 

Let's hope After Housewives is imminent for her sake and the sake of the viewer.

• Members

RHOA

First of all, I'm happy that Bravo clarified whether this coming Sunday was the finale or not. I cannot believe that they did not say it in the promo for next week. Now let's see if they advertise it. I swear...it feels like they want this season...which has been pretty good...to fail.

Second of all...this episode was pretty good. Though it definitely has a feel of winding down. Kandi focusing on her family. Marlo getting hers back. Drew vs Sheree still being a fun feud. And Kenya being...Kenya. I loved her vs Sheree's Assistant. 'Confetti!' hehe.

And then...that appearance by Apollo. And they actually mentioned Shady Phae Phae by name. Like @Cheap21, I also believe that a comeback is in the works. From her cameo in DUBAI, her appearance on ALL STARS 2, and now THIS?? I would not at all be shocked. In fact, it's old school soap...usually when a name is mentioned of a character who has not been seen or talked about in ages, it usually means they are on the way back. I guess we will see. 

KENYA. KENYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAA!!!! Not the coochie crack flashback. lol. But still...Kenya has come a loooooooooooooooong way. hehe. She definitely has been a breath of fresh air this season. And I loved that when Sheree tried to bone carry what Kenya said to Sanya and Sanya tried it again...Kenya just paid her dust. I hope...regardless of Kenya's recent comments...she gathers Sanya at the reunion. Cuz Sanya feels like she will keep coming for her. Meanwhile...Kenya vs The Assistant was EVERYTHING. I love a good recurring character and she was hilarious. 

KANDI. Awwwww at her with Ace. And Ace getting into acting. I found it eye opening. But he is just adorable anyway. 

SHEREE. Le sigh...well...if Sheree is going to do anything it is going to be bone carrying...and not paying bills. lol. It's a shame really that Kandi and Kenya have done nothing, but tried to help her get her business going, and all Sheree has given...are excuses. Or worse, she talks about them behind their back. Something ELSE to look forward to at the reunion.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I stay loving the fun shady feud between her and Drew. And it was more of the same...oooh how I will miss this fun shady feud. And speaking of bone carrying...her and APOLLO??? How did that scene happen? Things to make you go hmmm...?

DREW. Did you all see her online versus Sheree? YES, they went at it again and this time...dare I say it...DREW WON??? Okay, Sheree still gathered. Last time, Sheree dragged her for DAYS. But this time...I would say they DRAGGED EACH OTHER??? What a difference a year makes. Drew really has come into her own...and a living reason for giving most new housewives (Note: NOT Diana on BH) two seasons. Drew came through...just like Porsha did after Season 5. If anything, Drew appears to be coming into her own quicker than Porsha did. I still have no love for Tampa Ralph on my screen. I know they are tryhards, but at least Drew has studied WELL. 

MARLO. I never thought I would say this. But I think I am over her. And that scene with her nephews? Hmmm...I found it telling. But was that not the problem that had them kicked out in the first place. The truth...I think Marlo's attitude is rubbing off on them, and she honestly does not see it. And the fact they appeared to all be shady toward her sister's house. Uhhhh...NO. And then there she goes coming for Kenya again about getting a door shut in her face. I low-key hollered at one of her friends clearly liking Kenya.

SANYA. Ugh. I dislike her more than Marlo really. The 'bye bitca' under her breath when she hung up on Kenya after Sheree's bone carrying. She was lucky it was not me pre-coffee. She would have gotten it. She was a typical rookie this season, and still making rookie mistakes. 

All that said...I would like them all back. And looking forward to all the cameos next week for the finale.