Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Fierce, isn't it? Candiace's everything -- but especially her energy -- is giving me life here. And on a show with such a strong cast of individually-unique women, standing out like that is no mean feat.

I know last season was a sh!t show for her (and that included reunion), but as we wait for RHOP to return, I find myself looking forward to seeing her the most. I'm not sure why that is, as she was so damn angry and stubborn last year. I was worried she had let the show go to her head. And yet... she spoke truth to power to Andy Cohen when other RHs are afraid to do so (and there were rumors she'd lose her job on RHOP as a result of that. I'm glad she didn't). 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Candiace's work ethic, and her passion project establishing her own voice/sound, endears me to her. IA Nicki Minaj thought Candiace was low-hanging fruit but Candiace held her own. Going after Candiace's singing voice was not a good look on Nicki.

• Members

That was what I've always said about her. I wished she had focused on establishing herself rather than getting attacked because it brings out something more relatable in her. So that was one thing that I loved about last season that she focused on her music and her acting and drama was kept light at the start of the season. It's like how motherhood morphed Porsha for a little while and made her so much likable. Same for Ashley.

I am actually looking forward to seeing her. Because she definitely IRL seem like a star rising with mini tours and appearances and coming across...better outside the show. And hope it shows on the show. Especially if it's true that she and Ashley had actually bonded anew. 

• Members

Agreed. I love what a gift it was to longtime RHOA viewers. Very full circle. Sheree has been talking about her fashions since Day One, Season One. Loved seeing some old faces at the show (lol, Apollo! Tammy??), especially silver fox Dwight! Most of all, I loved the joyousness, and the whole cast happily supporting her.And a number of those She By Sheree looks were really pretty good...

....until you realise that some are She By Shein!

Oh Sheree. I wish I could say I was totally shocked by this latest sloppiness, but.... Sheree often overpromises and then under-delivers.

Edited by Cat