Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Total mess. And allegedly, Flopalot Jenkins will not even be attending in person. The rumor is that Her Lowness will be attending via Zoom. If that is indeed the case -- why is this nasty piece of work allowed to duck a reunion that everybody else must contractually attend? Even Rinna is dragging her carcass to the set.

My understanding was that if you intentionally skip reunion, you get fired. I wonder if it is because Bravo thinks she was behind the bots?

• Members

I don't claim to be either a legal scholar or an Erika apologist, but I wonder if Erika can't give up the earrings before a court order because it would be an admission of guilt that would open the door to the court to give away her other assets before there is an official finding?

That being said every defense that she gave on screen while drunk was neither tasteful nor in her best interest.

• Members

I meant to get back to this earlier.

From where I stopped watching, I liked Sheree. However it sounds like she turned into a Pick-Me so I found that sad.

As for 'Joggers,' her delusions (and reads) are epic. And now this latest mess...smh. 

So your thoughts on Diana not going to the reunion because she allegedly had Co-Vid...but was seen online vacationing? Or the rumor that Ms. Paris Hilton showed up as a surprise guest to back up Kathy?

Honestly I'm super excited for this. I still swoon at their combined reaction to Wendy vs Messy Mia (who I cannot wait to see even if I'm the only one. Again. hehe) in Episode 2 last season I believe. If they would combine their messiness, they would be a fun duo. 

That said...I'm not sure I'm ready for Ashley to get back to Early Season Ashley. Motherhood humanized and softened her for me and I would had to get back to disliking Ashley. 

Sorry, Friend. I know how much you dislike Cha Cha.

YAAAASSSSS!!! I know a lot of people are talking about Candiace (and rightfully so) and my lovely La Dame Grande (also rightfully so), but Ashley is giving geisha goddess and I am LOVING IT. Pregnancy bod where? 

Well...You did call it.

Please register in order to view this content

And YW.

YW. I knew we all were waiting.

Shockingly enough, I thought they all were carrying a little bit. Even Robyn. 

I'm sure the court was watching. After all she still have lawsuits going on regardless of what she would have you believe. #WHATABOUTTHEFACTS

• Members

RHoDubai

Where do I even begin? lol. 

I thought it was a good reunion.  And I for one cannot wait for Season 2 to see how things wind up shifting. 

It came across to me as a four on one. For better or for worse Ayan/Lesa are the vibe...the close friends. Who does not want a BFF pairing? And the audience definitely felt that. I felt like the other ladies had pulled a Coven and had a pre-reunion lunch or something to attack the two of them. I was very happy to see that for the most part, things were talked about and then came to some resolution. How true that is going to be will be revealed in Season 2. 

I feel people are going to be trying to gun for Lesa...who I felt brought Ice Bitca. I was not hating on it, either. Whether she was planning on going after Caroline or not, she definitely went for the jugular when Caroline came after her. Or sent a minion to do it. She was not going to back down. In fact, it was with Caroline, that a lot of the old Caroline popped out. So why not continue that? It has also been very interesting how what Nina said about Caroline off camera just continues to snowball...as the breaking down of long friendships do. Just another rivalry for Lesa to deal with. 

PART 1

Honestly it was giving me SLC Season 1 Reunion vibes. 

I felt there were so many levels going on. There was Ayan with Naomi Campbell one moment. And then she and Lesa was tag teaming anyone who stepped to either of them. Here was Sara being preachy, but wait...she called the police on Ayan...WHAT'S THE TEA, GIRL!!! Ayan and Caroline have gotten into fights all season, but yet there's a hint of mutual respect that was very apparent between them. Brooks can be messy as Hades, but here she was being transparent about her ex-marriage and how abusive it was. I don't think you can easily put any of these women in a box. And I look forward to what they reveal.

And speaking of levels...when are we going to see the REAL Sara??? There has been hints all season that there was more to her than 'love and light.' In fact, when the season started she was my favorite because there appeared to be more to her, but I could not put my finger on it, and that drew me in. Now I am starting to wonder if there is something more...mean? petty? Because Ayan spilling that tea (outside of Lesa vs Caroline or Brooks talking about her marriage) was the highlight of Part 1. Sara called the police on Ayan over a word. A word. One can call the police over a word. Not even a bad word at that. Things that make you go hmmm. And the fact that Sara got visibly upset before Andy (as he tends to do) swept it under the rug. It also appears that Sara has a social media issue...and what turned me off to her...a temper. I thought it was fun in the context of the show, but now I wonder if it's darker than a petty HW temper.

Brooks, Brooks, Brooks. Another one with bad social media presence. HOWEVER, I have found her fun and intriguing (outside of being friends with Shady Phae Phae) since Episode 1. 'Jealous? Of you? With that stiff wig looking like a scarecrow' will always take me out. And I see that I'm loving the gif of her 'not you, not you, not nobody.' While Ayan IS the star, Brooks is that pot stirrer that can be good, bad, and ugly...Lisa Rinna BH S5 and S6...BUT with an air of transparency about her so far that I do like. And this reunion when she was talking about her ex-husband. WOW. He had not even apologized to her before they shot that scene. And OH...she had to escape with her son in the dead of night. That's a hard life. And to build again. And she still has some humor per Ayan and Lesa. And I find that regardless of her issues with some of the ladies, she does seem genuine....even as a lapdog to Caroline. 

Speaking of Caroline...lastly Part 1 brought us Lesa vs Caroline. It had been simmering in the background all season. And Lesa was dead set on not being her friend in the finale. But those claws came out from both of them. And they really don't like each other. I would venture...as long as it does not turn dark/toxic...that is where the drama is and where Bravo should go for Season 2. What do you get when you have two rich bitcas? Messy drama. Could you imagine them competing a la LVP and Adrianne in Season 2 of BH? And while Caroline held her own so far, Lesa gathered her every chance she got. 

BTW...Monique's binder is soooo last year, Caroline. Imma going to need you to do better. 

PART 2

'Focus on being in Jeffrey Epstein book' shut Caroline right on up. And THAT is why Lesa cleared her after sticking up for her business. She...was...not...having...it!!! I could watch Lesa vs Caroline all day. It is probably because of that, I would want to see the rivalry continue in Season 2. 

I found Part 2 interesting again because Brooks was giving so much with looks and little comments. It made me wonder about how much she had gone through because she was really being there for the ladies in subtle, but noticeable ways. 

Part 2 was also the Ayan Show. Caroline's status from LoL might have gotten us the go 'head for the show, but Ayan has been the star of the show. And watching what started as over-the-top-ness morph into a debatably genuine and bubbly personality. Some people will like her. Some people will not. I liked that she talked about her struggles, was willing to listen to criticism, and not only OWN HER CRAP, but APOLOGIZED when needed. So much different than a diva who will do something wrong and then won't admit it or have amnesia. Not naming any names. hehe. And that segment of her talking about when she was 5 year old was horrible. And the story about Caroline being iced out does seem like a misunderstanding...though I feel Lesa might try it next season. And I admit that I loved how Ayan took any moment to throw shade at Sara. And the talk about the wig and body suit was HILARIOUS. Ayan was giving 'I cannot help it if God made me beautiful.' lol. And finally, we talked about her dynamic with Brooks. Part 2 really was all about her, more than the 'anchor' Caroline. 'God did not take all this time to create me to be humble for nobody' will get used by somebody. hehe.

And the gifts...hehe. They were shady AF. And...yeeeeeah, looking forward to Ayan/Brooks dynamic next season. As well as more Lesa vs Caroline. I thought it was very interesting as Andy tried to get them to come to some resolution that Brooks and Nina were giving her such side-eye. 

Good reunion.