Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

(re: RHOA) I don't know what it is. However, if they are punishing the show because of the lawsuit where they settled with Nene, that's dumb. The women on the cast did not win at all in that lawsuit, and Nene stayed subtly jabbing the women throughout the process as she felt they didn't support her or declared Bravo isn't as bad as Nene claims. And yes, Kandi mentions it on her Youtube channel with Drew that they cut out Drew's near altercation with Sanya. You can tell they cut out a lot of stuff (too) to protect Marlo and Sheree. But backtracking to the promos, I feel like if anyone should get promotional money, it should be RHOA as they are the housewife show that put the entire franchise on the map and was number 1 for the longest. 

I do think that Bravo is self-sabotaging themselves because what network doesn't promote their own shows?! I've seen more promotions for network shows on Bravo than I have anything else. Now that you brought it up, I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing all of this to move content over to Peacock, which is still trying to find its footing. I mean we see how they moved DAYS over there to try and coax that audience to join the platform. 

• Members

In 'Rinna's Losing It' news, it's getting creepy:

Well, go ahead and tell us, Rinna! We've been waiting all season long and we still don't [!@#$%^&*] know WTF KATHY ACTUALLY SAID.

More threats and gaslighting. Reunion already filmed weeks ago:

Thanks. I kind of felt for Kyle at the end when she sighed "f*** my life" as Kathy left. But she still stayed silent while Rinna tried to bulldoze Kathy. Kyle is going to have to decide if her Coven alliance is more important than keeping Kathy happy. And both are demanding mistresses. Oh well. She brought this on herself. She always wanted to dominate the show, and to do so she has had to throw at least one sibling (or friend) under the bus. Plus Kyle seems to love playing a victim.

Honestly, that scene overall was suspenseful to watch, but SO WEIRD. It still feels like production and the cast have been banned from saying anything, but nevertheless Kathy had to pony up a vague apology because Rinna was threatening to leak details. So everyone seems to be talking around things, and both Rinna and Kathy are using their Lowkey Threatening Voices, like they have more to say, but won't unless the other 'forces' them to. I am so confused, and I have a horrible feeling Reunion won't be clearing the air on any of this.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I personally like that this keeps coming up to the point that Production is now editing it out. Nice to know it was not just a one-off conversation back when Garcelle first brought it up. But yes, it's about time this elephant in the room gets acknowledged. If we can talk about Garcelle's segment...let's talk about how 'not' friends we are. 

• Members

SLC:

After IMO a disastrous last season -- Jennie chasing Mary off the show while the rest of the cast (bar Meredith) pretended that Jen Shah's arrest didn't really happen -- I was about done with SLC. But.... I thought I'd give this S3 opener a try, and it was surprising how easy it was to get back into the SLC swing. Although I would have appreciated someone mentioning what Jennie had done, and why Mary was missing.

The thing that worked in the episode's favor was the bait-and-switch with the friendships. Meredith hanging with Jen Shah and Lisa meeting with Heather was the unexpected opening twist I didn't know I needed. The friend chemistry between Meredith and Jen, in particular, was great. How come we never saw this level of friendship before? Was it because Jen was so focused on being Queen Bee first season that she forgot how to interact with everybody around her? Meredith has always been my girl on this show, and Jen was a delight (I can't believe I wrote that) - open about what's coming her way, humble, with the glam squad gone and closet downsizing. It was a relief to see her shed some of those silly RH trappings, without shedding the aura of OTT glamour that Jen enjoys cultivating around her. Also the prominence of Coach Shah this episode really helped. He was great.

I was not feeling Heather last year, but here she rediscovered some of her lightness and jokey self-deprecation. At times I still want to shake her, like with her "Please like me!" attitude with Lisa Barlow. C'mon Heather Gay! You know you're better than that now.

Lisa Barlow is just LOL still so superficial and empty-headed and narcissistic. What WAS that convo with Seth?? A convoluted tale involving Saintly Lisa supporting her sister and being super-busy and In a Bad Place Last Year. Then she had the nerve to say in her VT that she simply couldn't apologize anymore to people who wouldn't accept it and that, for her own mental wellbeing, she had to move on. What? You never even apologized in the first place, you deluded fantasist!

Whitney, as ever, is just there for me, but she does look beautiful.

No opinion yet on the newbie Angie.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I am scandalised, lol. Now, I know you watched last season because you were on here posting about it! And I believe you watched some of the reunion, correct? Did you watch the Nicki Minaj Question Time?

I personally cannot wait for Potomac to start. I've missed it, for real.

• Members

I was so ready for it last night and then realized we had another week to go, grrrrr. 

@Cat I agree Salt Lake City was a nice, easy-breezy premiere. I guess they're going the route of "pretend they were never here" when it comes to Mary and Jennie (Jennie especially, as I'm sure Mary will be mentioned at some point).  I'm interested in seeing where the rift takes place between Bad Weather Whitney & Heather.  Lisa's apology tour will be funny. Thank goodness she was mic'ed during that rant... 

• Members

LOL!!! I did...being one of the only Messy Mia fans.  

But yeah I watched last season and made it through the first part of the reunion, but I think I was being overworked at the time so it took me 3 tries to get into Part 2 and just never made it back in a timely manner. I've seen clips of some of the Nicki stuff. But I still wanted to watch it. 

I totally cannot wait. Probably going to make it through the RHOA reunion first though.

IKR. I wanted those taglines (and SLC) like YESTERDAY. LOL.