Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was lovely watching the Fox Force Four (they're dubbed Five, but Terri DeMarco was axed a long time ago) totally implode on itself, with Rinna and Erotika looking like sour fools, leaving only Kyle and Dorit as the last ladies standing of this clique (and I have no problem with that). 

Rinna's on social media with her usual cryptic ass saying, "I know exactly what I'm doing," but does she? 

I know we need the necessary evils of each group (think: Gizelle of Potomac; Tamra (welcome back!) of OC), but the show did just fine during the episodes where she wasn't featured much (when Rinna was on vacation mourning Lois). With previous castmembers itching to return, plus the strong team of Garcelle/Sutton/Kyle/Dorit/Crystal in place, I think we can do just fine without the resident cockatoo stinking up the screen. Put her "on pause" to take a year off to go on another vacation mourn Lois. 

Agreed. Those two idiots are messing with family. If Kyle can squash it with her sister, let. it. go. 

• Members

SLC

Mixed feelings.

TBH...I wasn't sure if I would even have any interest in going into Season 3 without Mary Corsby. Outside of Jen's drama...so much that Production did something we have not seen since at least RHOA Season 6 and restarted filming to get EVERYTHING...I did not think Meredith, Fabulous Ice, Heather, and Little Girl could keep my interest enough. Even though that trailer looked interesting. 

Two Episodes in...and I'm right. Mostly. lol.

I knew the drama with Jen would hold my interest. And her fall from grace has been fascinating to watch. One cannot watch her without waiting for the future bombshell (that Production filmed) of Jen pleading guilty to the charges.  So just like Jen was playing a role last season, she kinda is playing a role this season. I said kinda because...is it a role when it's you playing...yourself? And even that is kinda...really than Pat the Puss over on BH. She's leaning into being poor and just like being real made her more likeable than EricFake, her showing how she is now (and Coach Shah sticking with her unlike Hustler and Lawyer) was refreshing and felt...real.

One thing that I have always liked about SLC when a new season started was that they are quite good at fallout. And no fallout is better than friendship fallout for me. So Meredith vs Lisa had a bit of my interest. At least in Episode 1. Meredith's claws was out and she's on the warpath. Aka ENGAGED. Meanwhile, Lisa was on an apology tour. One that was falling on deaf ears...at least for Meredith. And now rumors on Fabulous Ice...uh oh.

I admit that since we heard about it during the off-season, I am looking forward to the breakup of Bad Weather...and that should be next week. hehe. But it appears that it has been coming since the first episode. Look at Little Girl hijack Heather's Mormon storyline. And this week's episode, Heather was VERY specific that Whitney better not start mess that interferes with Heather's OTHER storyline: being the BFF to Jen. But Mary could have told her she should have known better. 

Saying all that...it's been background music though so my interest is slight. Will it drop off for me like BH?  My highlight so far was Coach Shah's party. Time will tell.

JEN. Like I said...still coming across more human than PasdenaPuss...and what she did was not nice at all. She's crying. She feels sorry for what her kids are going through. She's showing her real house downsizing. She even brought in MOTHER...who we all know would be a selling point given her mother gave her her savings last season. Almost none of her over the top personality. She came correct.

FABULOUS ICE. You can never say that my Fabulous Ice isn't going to give us a show. lol. That said...I haven't been feeling her these two episodes. Except for her scenes with her kids. Like her oldest on the basketball court. I could feel the ma frustration as much as I felt her son's frustration with being told what to do. THAT to me felt real. As did her constant micromanaging. There's potential story there since she wants him to be the best. 

HEATHER. Meh. Though I love the look she gave Little Girl when Little Girl was telling the story about if her and Justin were still in the book. 

MEREDITH. OUR HEROINE!!! Or is she being one this season. She looks like she's taking no prisoners. And I don't hate that. Meredith is at her best when her claws are out. And her vs Fabulous Ice could be fun. And just like she dragged Jen at the beginning of last season, she's doing the same with Lisa. That Lisa is not backing down makes it a potential good rivalry/breakup.

LITTLE GIRL. Her reveal of the abuse...le sigh. The most relatable she's been to me since Season 1 tbh. I had a friend go through a very similar experience so I felt all of that. And it did not feel fake...which was what I felt all her scenes so far have been. So I cannot and will not knock her for those scenes...or how beautiful her longer hair looks. 

• Members

This 100%

I am not generally a fan of Kyle and her constant victimhood. However, she was clearly uncomfortable with what Rinna and Erika were doing and Rinna especially came across as an evil bitch who I don't want to watch onscreen ever again.

The only thing I'll give Erika is she made me laugh with her admission that "Kathy Hilton cannot distract from my nuclear bomb of a life" when she was in the car with Rinna after leaving Kyle's party. If she had been real and self deprecating like that she would have had a much easier time these last two seasons. 

Rinna just came off so horribly. I don't see a way back for her.

I thought it was very telling that Garcelle and Kyle had that quiet conversation at the dinner table and Kyle was really listening to Garcelle. You could see the wheels turning in her head that Garcelle's instincts were right about it being a distraction for Erika/Rinna and that Garcelle had been cool and told Kyle quietly so she could digest it. There appears to be this unspoken respect between Kyle and Garcelle.

The scale of Kyle's party was so dire. That was a fundraiser for the Princess Grace Foundation? It felt so budget when the only guests invited were cast members and their plus ones.

It felt great to see the Fox Force Four implode. It's all Rinna's doing. She goes so hard, so aggressive, so evil that it bewilders the rest of the women. Rinna might claim she knows what she's doing, but she's coming off as an unwell person who has sold her soul. 

It was so great seeing the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick. I just wish they'd put a mic on her so when she was defending Kathy we could have heard her mid 1990s Larry King Live interview voice. 

• Members

Oh, honey! Kathy ATE! Finally, another Richards sisters that ain't scared to take Rinna to task. However, unlike Kim, Kathy has power and connections. She's about to run Rinna out of Hollywood without lifting a finger. 

And can Kyle stop with the damn tears? Had you put a stop to this years ago, Rinna wouldn't keep violating your family and close friends, thus further putting you on an island. 

Andy needs to take Rinna's bluff and put her on pause forever. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

After ducking out of last season's reunion...this one looks like it will touch on everything I want to see so I might sit through it. But yes, the main course is going to be the REAL Kathy Hilton showing up.

Rumor has it that Kathy has already gotten people blackballing Ex Soap Opera Star. And did you see Latoya Jackson taking up for Kathy online, too? 

YW, Cat. I never know with YouTube's regional restrictions (which I myself hate sometimes) if anyone sees it there. And how shady they dropped it there first in the first place. 

• Members

The reunion preview is everything I wanted and more. Kathy take down that soulless hag that had the nerve to say someone else had a black heart. I know that was last week but I am still so baffled that this woman with years and years of awful behavior on camera, had the audacity to tell someone else they needed help and they had a black heart.

Please let this failed attempt at a Kathy takedown be her [!@#$%^&*] swan song.

• Members

Not surprised. Dorit has always been a snake. She's just sneaky about her sh*t. 

This just further proves that the Fox Force 5 have been plotting and scheming to remove threats (LVP and Denise) or try to (Kathy, Garcelle, Sutton) by planting stories in the press. Sadly, I think that we are just scratching the surface.