• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's a posturing fraud!

She sends a team of sagers to 'cleanse the energy' of hotel rooms, but the dark, malevolent energy really emanates from her. When is she getting saged from the show? What a foolish choice Bravo made in hiring this lazy, soulless ghoul.

This episode.... OOF. It is long past time to get rid of the Coven. Sutton repeatedly gaslit and verbally abused by Diana, Erika, Rinna and Kyle is straight-up bullying and ugly to watch. 

Erika here (and in the previews) is irredeemably awful. She has no empathy and would f*** anything for money. The fact that she cleaves to BudgetGhislaine makes perfect sense.

Rinna keeps pushing the narrative that she is acting out because Lois died, but she has been a horror show for years.

Kyle is very obvious and sloppy in her double-dealing. Even playing-both-sides-Dorit was like "I'm not co-signing this in front of an audience." Kathy and Crystal were not feeling Kyle's moves either. Nevertheless, I'm not sure any of these women have the stomach to actually confront the Coven or hold them accountable at Reunion. And that's what worries me.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHODubai reunion really was giving! And it dented a few of my preconceptions about some of the women.

Namely Brooks. When I saw the pageant crown, I thought: 'If you constantly have to announce that you are queen, then you aren't one.' I was expecting to see her brought down a peg or two by the other couch. But I underestimated her tenacity and ability to defend her corner. Not only that, but talking about Zoran and her abusive marriage was probably the standout moment of the reunion.

Caroline Stanbury was lucky to have Brooks on her team. Because Stanbury exudes a rather passive energy on this show and is more than happy to have minions fight her battle for her. She tried with that Book of Lies thing. I don't know what to make of InternSergio's attempt at Photoshop. Monique's Binder this ain't.

Clearly she and Lesa despise each other, but I did notice Stanbury's smiles when Ayan spoke. 

Lesa.... was doing A LOT. Somebody has to! But IMO she was narrowly walking the line of TOO MUCH. She and Ayan are a tag team and that could blow up in their faces and erode some of the goodwill they cultivate among the audience. Two against one is rarely fair. Nina was being pelted with a barrage of name-calling from the both of them and couldn't even get a word out.

The energy coming from Sara is that she is lowkey pissed and ready, if pounced on, to stand her ground. The energy I'm getting from Nina is Dead Woman Walking.

Andy seemed present and invested in the reunion, and that's a good sign. He kept topics moving along.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Now why does everyone keep underestimating Brooks? Has no one seen her tagline?

Please register in order to view this content

And she gave the very first read of the show really with 'jealous? Jealous of you with that wig looking like a scarecrow!' She gathered Ayan quickly. lol.

There was definitely a lot of nuances going on. And I might watch it a third time to get them all. But I liked the reunion. What I continued to see from them even now is how gray everyone is. You just cannot have one opinion about the ladies because they always show something else or reveal something new. Brooks being a case in point by revealing more about her marriage. 

Lesa continues to give the icy-ness that I expect from Caroline and of course she is going to defend her business. But yeah...she was giving reads for days. 

I agree with you that I bet Ayan and Caroline will eventually be friends. Now that Caroline knows a lot more about her and see that there is substance there, how can she not be amazed.

I want more tea about Sara calling the police on Ayan. You make me want to go back to just watch her and see if I got that energy.

Yes, Andy is definitely feeling himself. Other than shutting down the police tea, he has not bugged me at all. Also a good sign. 

Oh...what do you make of the BH deleted scenes I posted? 

RHOA

REUNION TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Copping to it, totally. [/Luann] I underestimated Brooks. I wasn't even sure I liked her. But now, after this first reunion episode, I like her a lot. She is authentic and open about who she is, her past, and values. There seem to be many sides to Brooks (in a good way) and she isn't just playing a stereotype. Does that make sense?

IA about the grey area. And about unexpected people swapping personalities. Lesa was icy, like Stanbury can be, and maybe that's what I've had trouble embracing her. However, during a recent podcast interview, she was outgoing and warm. She is in Reunion Mode, and I get that. Stanbury says she is icy and emotionally closed-off, but I see Stanbury attracted to very warm, maternal, outgoing people (like Sergio who is really dying to be a RH). 

I think Sara is one of the most interesting cast members in that we do not know that much detail about her. She's had bad relationships like Brooks, which she has mentioned, but not in the detail that Brooks has. Maybe that is because UAE divorces are known to include NDAs... and also because she is also treading a fine line representing the UAE on this show. I'm sure she's gotten pushback from her community. And... I also think there is a much tougher, more ruthless side to Sara that you do NOT want to piss off. I'd love to see that side TBH!

Ah, the BH deleted scenes. I have thoughts.

Scene 1: Erika/Diana keep saying they want to 'get to know' Garcelle without Sutton around.

That is such BS meaningless nonsense. I am glad Garcelle sees through the Coven's takedown plan. The whole thing reminds me of OC when Tamra cultivated Gretchen's friendship for a full year-and-a-half -- much to Vicki's displeasure. Once Gretchen's wingman, Alexis, was driven from the show... Tamra got back with Vicki and threw Gretchen under the bus. Gretchen had been duped, and there was no-one left to film with. The plan all along, I believe, had been to isolate her from the rest of the cast. Bravo dropped Gretchen quickly thereafter.

I think this also is the Coven's end-game. Run Sutton off the show, isolate Garcelle and that will force her to leave.

Other than that, Kyle enumerating why everybody is scared sh!tless of Erika. More on that below.

Scene 2: The Housewife & the Hustler. Welp. Glad that Crystal & Rob watched. Too bad they didn't tell us the details which bothered them! Crystal seemed flat-out scared to verbalise what it is about the Girardis which chill her (well, all of us) to the bone. Everybody is deathly afraid of Cujo! Just one time, I want to see someone stand-up to that foul-mouthed attack dog and put her in her place. Call out her empty, mafioso-wannabe threats. I would get a lot of irrational happiness from a scene like that. But Crystal (and I like Crystal) is not that girl. Is Garcelle?

Question for you: what do you think about Sheree? 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Gosh that was an uncomfortable episode. Erika calling Sutton a c*** and Lickity Lips cosigning and cackling about it while the rest keep mum. If the roles were reversed and Sutton or Garcelle were out there calling one of The Coven a c***, there'd be fake shocked faced and crocodile tears galore! 

Meanwhile, Kyle has gotten SO lazy at her chess-playing moves and pot-stirring. She doesn't even try to be covert about it anymore. Yet, it's all giggles and laughs if someone calls her out on it. Ugh, these woman...

With everything that has been happening off-camera in the past couple weeks, this reunion is going to be ugly; uglier than the gang-up on Denise. This will make the Season 4 reunion of RHONY look like an airy Sunday walk in the park. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Oh, reunion is going to be a sh!tshow for sure. Way beyond RHONY S4 or the Zoomunion. The off-camera happenings have strayed from merely toxic to something really cruel and nasty. Given Lipsa's online spiral and Lickity's cyst & deceased, I now have doubts that Diana and Rinna will even show -- thereby never having to account for their actions and leaving a mess of unanswered questions. Erika will probably show, because paycheck, but it'll be like questioning a hostile witness. Kyle will probably show, because she is basically a Bravo EP at this point, and to her credit has never ducked a reunion.

A thought just occurred: if the entire Coven (minus Dorit) refuse to attend, Bravo would be forced to cancel the reunion outright. 

How relaxed and lighthearted that RHOA reunion trailer appears by comparison!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

IRL I would def have been Heather, upset and scared for my safety. But as a viewer? I enjoyed it very much. Especially as Luann was wrongly accused, and Heather, Kristen and Carole seemed to be looking for another Pirate moment to pin on her.