Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe I’m cold hearted, but I felt like she was just trying to prove why she once won a Soap Opera Digest award

Please register in order to view this content

Her behavior and anger in front of the charity guests was out of control. The woman who looked like a hybrid of Lana Del Rey and a young Linda Blair was not amused. Dorit should chew Rinna out for this, but she won’t (Coven pact). 

• Members

That's what I am thinking also. 

We also need to remember that she said that dumb mess last year about "not seeing color" too. 

I like Kathy but she needs to do better. I think her primary issue is that she is surrounded by people that kiss her a** instead of calling stuff out. That was a total micro-aggression; she should've simply stated the safe answer, which was, "I don't know who that is."

I don't think she's malicious but she needs to clean that sh*t up. Too many occurrences at this point.  

• Members

Kim was always problematic (and with malice) from the second we watched the venom ooze from her mouth that she didn't wan't to go to Deshawn's bbq and "eat fried chicken with Nene." I never saw good in Cigz-n-Wigz. Never. That's why I warmed my heart at the s10 reunion when she finally got her much needed comeuppance with Kenya/Nene/Kandi/Cynthia piling up on her lying, racist a**. The only thing I hated about that reunion is how Andy got off so scots-free when Nene tried to maneuver the conversation as to why Kim got a spinoff and others didn't (at the time). Kim should've never gotten a spinoff that lasted as long as it did. IMO, she was the least deserving. It bothered me how Kim got to prosper off the back of all co-stars, who elevated Bravo to the juggernaut it is. 

• Members

Charisse from the first 2 and a half seasons. Lost her flute in Season 3 and has been trying to get it back ever since. 

I still laugh to this day over how she was at all the events in Season 5 and how much Production edited her out. 

HAHA!!!! Perfectly timed!!!!!!!!!!!! 

YES. Twitter had a brief meltdown yesterday afternoon over that.

Time will tell if it is true though. 

But...First, Quad on M2M...now this...hehe...

• Members

I cringed throughout the episode. What WAS that? What was Rinna even demanding of Sutton? It made no sense -- a truly embarrassing display of meaningless, performative ass-showing. Which Kyle teed up to perfection, almost as if -- gasp -- they had rehearsed beforehand? Noted thespian CruErika Deville also provided assistance, but between the 3 of them, they could barely eke out a moisture particle (see your pic).

What else made me cringe? Oh, Asher warbling Broadway hits at his white piano while BudgetLiberace listened adoringly.

Then there was the BH women pretending they actually know Melissa Etheridge's music. "Mumble-mumble come to mah winder!"

And finally Boris & Natasha calling their little dinner party for the toothless a 'gala.'

She sure can. I'd rather watch Robyn & Juan any day than that bore.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Hahahahaha!!! I will let the others here speak on her for me. I know I am one of the few who have not done a bingewatch (and I'm overdue lol) since the seasons aired and I remember not hating her and she could shade, but Candiace gathered her beautifully when she took her place in Season 3...and that was back when I loved Candiace.  But I miss the days of Team Young Buck (Candiace, Monique, and Ashley). 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Perhaps I'm being harsh. Charrisse may work better as a FOH. I just find her sneaky, underhanded, and desperately vicious in her need to be on this show. The Monique rumors alone that she spread... yikes. At what point do you draw the line? How can you build a necessary level of trust with the other women when you know she would shank you at a moment's notice?

Gizelle and Robyn aren't perfect. But at least I know they have each other's backs for real.