Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@CatI don't think we will see Bershan at Black Shabbat if Eboni has her way. I also found it interesting on WWHL that Andy mentioned the RHONY rumors and Ramona denied that she's holding out. I think it's either Luann or production, but I do believe they delayed it. Of course they can't delay it forever because it'll have to be ready in time for the season to end.

BTW, rumor has it that RHOSLC is moving to Sundays and that the premiere date is September 12th. If that's the case they need to hurry up with the announcement. I assumed it would replace New York or Beverly Hills so if the Sunday move is true I'll be surprised. I wonder if they're doing that because Salt Lake City has a shorter run so they can get RHOA out sooner than later, once they start filming.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think we will see Bershan either. Eboni made a point of not inviting her. Yeah, it felt like Andy/WWHL wanted to definitively put the kabosh on that reunion rumor!

Andy: Did you really threaten not to film the reunion, and who started the rumors?

Ramona: I don't know, I kinda thought Leah did, but she told me she didn't. As far as me not doing the reunion, I would never not show up for any position I have, so, No. Fake news.

Interesting that Ramona mentioned Leah. I thought it was Leah too. This week's episode was #13 so they're going to have to start thinking about filming SOON if this is, say, a 19 episode season. Like, in the next 4 weeks or so. I imagine VERY early September.

So SLC will be pairing with Potomac on the same night, huh. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Christian Gray Snow who does the Slut Pig podcast is who announced this date. He is usually reliable so I tend to believe it. It makes sense now that I've thought about it. With RHOA not filming, it can carry Sundays once Potomac ends until around February when they could likely have RHOA ready to go. Then for Tuesday and Wednesday, they will have New Jersey (can replace New York) and OC (replace BH) available. There's another rumor about New Jersey moving back to Sundays so who knows?! But I feel like we should have the answer soon because regardless of the night, SLC should be announced within the next couple weeks.

• Members

They aired repeats of SLC this past Wednesday after BH, which thought was interesting for primetime.  That's gotta mean it's coming soon, right?

Anyone see this news about Mary and the criminal charges she is facing?  I'm sure Jen is reveling in this.

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-salt-lake-city-mary-cosby-misdemeanor/

• Members

On a scale of criminality, Jen's fraud crimes rate worse than Mary's misdemeanor (that is, until some fed starts digging into Faith Temple's finances). So #Shah-meless can have a seat.

But for sure the producers must be rubbing their hands in glee at all these RL scandals dropping into their lap! 

• Members

Well it is nice to be vindicated before I head out for family drama. lol. 

As for NY...well, this season was supposed to be a 19/20 season according to the girls so they at least have some wiggle room. But given that their first WWHL was riped with tension that was not resolved at the end of filming, I am curious to see what really causes it. 

• Members

I really wonder if she was surprised by the public reaction to her revealing her affair with Simon. Did she really expect people to "Yaaaas girl" her?
Better hope the sex is good but that's a very patiently and carefully constructed image over many years she is throwing away for that guy.