Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Cheap21

• Members

@CatI don't think we will see Bershan at Black Shabbat if Eboni has her way. I also found it interesting on WWHL that Andy mentioned the RHONY rumors and Ramona denied that she's holding out. I think it's either Luann or production, but I do believe they delayed it. Of course they can't delay it forever because it'll have to be ready in time for the season to end.

BTW, rumor has it that RHOSLC is moving to Sundays and that the premiere date is September 12th. If that's the case they need to hurry up with the announcement. I assumed it would replace New York or Beverly Hills so if the Sunday move is true I'll be surprised. I wonder if they're doing that because Salt Lake City has a shorter run so they can get RHOA out sooner than later, once they start filming.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cat

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
15 minutes ago, Chris B said:

@CatI don't think we will see Bershan at Black Shabbat if Eboni has her way. I also found it interesting on WWHL that Andy mentioned the RHONY rumors and Ramona denied that she's holding out. I think it's either Luann or production, but I do believe they delayed it. Of course they can't delay it forever because it'll have to be ready in time for the season to end.

BTW, rumor has it that RHOSLC is moving to Sundays and that the premiere date is September 12th. If that's the case they need to hurry up with the announcement. I assumed it would replace New York or Beverly Hills so if the Sunday move is true I'll be surprised. I wonder if they're doing that because Salt Lake City has a shorter run so they can get RHOA out sooner than later, once they start filming.

I don't think we will see Bershan either. Eboni made a point of not inviting her. Yeah, it felt like Andy/WWHL wanted to definitively put the kabosh on that reunion rumor!

Andy: Did you really threaten not to film the reunion, and who started the rumors?

Ramona: I don't know, I kinda thought Leah did, but she told me she didn't. As far as me not doing the reunion, I would never not show up for any position I have, so, No. Fake news.

Interesting that Ramona mentioned Leah. I thought it was Leah too. This week's episode was #13 so they're going to have to start thinking about filming SOON if this is, say, a 19 episode season. Like, in the next 4 weeks or so. I imagine VERY early September.

So SLC will be pairing with Potomac on the same night, huh. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Cat said:

So SLC will be pairing with Potomac on the same night, huh. 

Christian Gray Snow who does the Slut Pig podcast is who announced this date. He is usually reliable so I tend to believe it. It makes sense now that I've thought about it. With RHOA not filming, it can carry Sundays once Potomac ends until around February when they could likely have RHOA ready to go. Then for Tuesday and Wednesday, they will have New Jersey (can replace New York) and OC (replace BH) available. There's another rumor about New Jersey moving back to Sundays so who knows?! But I feel like we should have the answer soon because regardless of the night, SLC should be announced within the next couple weeks.

• Members
29 minutes ago, alwaysAMC said:

They aired repeats of SLC this past Wednesday after BH, which thought was interesting for primetime.  That's gotta mean it's coming soon, right?

Anyone see this news about Mary and the criminal charges she is facing?  I'm sure Jen is reveling in this.

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-salt-lake-city-mary-cosby-misdemeanor/

On a scale of criminality, Jen's fraud crimes rate worse than Mary's misdemeanor (that is, until some fed starts digging into Faith Temple's finances). So #Shah-meless can have a seat.

But for sure the producers must be rubbing their hands in glee at all these RL scandals dropping into their lap! 

• Members
3 hours ago, Cat said:

So Rinna may have (inadvertently?) let the cat out of the bag re: Erika and production:

"Left on the cutting room floor." This may explain why Erika has been sloppy with her changing stories this season -- because she assumed that she could decide what would be left out and what could stay in? Fool.

May also explain why BH took a little break last week.

RHONY cast are so messy! This is the second time I've read a Daily Mail article about RHONY where you can read some of the quotes in Luann or Ramona's voice!

DM does have a lot of RH producer sources too, and I think that the fact that no reunion date has yet been set is legit and comes from production. I also think that this article is an attempt to get the cast riled up AND the viewers interested again in the show. As you say, this could mean an explosive reunion.

Andy on WWHL seems to love both Ramona and Bershan. Ramona actually wanted to ditch WWHL for a Lady Gaga concert (!), and as a result basically answered every question straight-up, like she didn't care what she said. I love that. I do think next week's RHONY episode will... not be great for her. It's the 'Black Shabbat' and I'm not sure if Bershan has been invited either.

Which as you recall is what they did last season as well to make Denise look worse and save Kyle from a takedown.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
4 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Which as you recall is what they did last season as well to make Denise look worse and save Kyle from a takedown.

Please register in order to view this content

Conspiracy Truth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Members
1 minute ago, Cat said:

Conspiracy Truth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well it is nice to be vindicated before I head out for family drama. lol. 

As for NY...well, this season was supposed to be a 19/20 season according to the girls so they at least have some wiggle room. But given that their first WWHL was riped with tension that was not resolved at the end of filming, I am curious to see what really causes it. 

• Members

Apparently Frank Catania confirmed that there was a physical altercation during filming. IA with this tweet and hope Marge got her ass beat. Its been a while since she was dragged

N4BqeCm.gif

• Members

I needed this...

9 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Apparently Frank Catania confirmed that there was a physical altercation during filming. IA with this tweet and hope Marge got her ass beat. Its been a while since she was dragged

N4BqeCm.gif

If Marge came for Jennifer (assuming they are involved), I hope she got her a$$ handed to her. 

• Members
On 8/4/2021 at 9:52 PM, Faulkner said:

I don’t even watch this show lol, but this turned up in my timeline. Who tf does Erika think she’s cursing at? 

I have not watched this season or even the past few, but damn, this is not coming off good in any kind of light. Kind of wish they had shown Erika vs. producers!

I also don't see the appeal of Bershan on RHONYC... I'm really not a fan of hers.

• Members
7 hours ago, Cat said:

Rinna jumping on the Potomac bandwagon now that it is Bravo's golden child, I see. 

Meanwhile, on RHOA

I really wonder if she was surprised by the public reaction to her revealing her affair with Simon. Did she really expect people to "Yaaaas girl" her?
Better hope the sex is good but that's a very patiently and carefully constructed image over many years she is throwing away for that guy.